Young Writers Society

rPMD: Guardians of Erebus DT

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:59 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

costumes?

also, I plan to post, but i won't really have much to talk about because i don't know whats gonna happen down stairs and would rather not speak for astral lest I mess up something.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:22 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Ventomology Oh right, costumes. I'll go back to readin' that PM string we had about that some time ago.

Putting that aside for now, not really a block no, just... Life, not that I'm the only one in that case, but I just caught up with an SB, have finished a post with a second one, and Dorian's next on the list, so basically I'm just announcing here that I'll start catching up everything in order to post something. I can't say when because it would be an empty promise, but I'm getting back in the flow at least.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Poopsie. Yes, you, the pigeon. We should talk. (I'm on multiple platforms, so there are no excuses. XD)

Also. http://astralhunter.writerfeedpad.com/6

Remember that? It's still a thing. :P
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

293 Reviews

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@TheSilverFox has posted, which means I love him more than the rest of you! :P

I'm kidding - I love you all equally, but he gets bonus points. Fox, your post was highly enjoyable to read. There's just something very amusing about Jeremiah being ill-tempered. His confusion is also interesting, since it makes absolute sense that he'd try to use everyone's new names but still slip in the old ones every now and then. It's a nice touch.

Anyway, at least he's content now, which is great! I can already see that I'll enjoy writing Hekate's reactions to all their new appearances. I'm excited to see who posts next! As always, don't hesitate to bug me if you require my assistance.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter C'mon, we all know Silver's descriptions are loved more than the rest of us puny mortals.

@TheSilverFox I shall forever be envious of your precision.

Anywhoozies, I'm currently catchin' up on page 1 and almost reached page 2, so YAY! Comin' back up slowly but surely.
EDIT: Reached page 2.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:30 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of asking a question in an overly dramatic fanshion, due to excitment always caused by renewed activity.

GUESS WHO CAUGHT UP WITH EVERYTHING AND GOT 5 NEW WORDS IN HIS ENGLISH VOCABULARY THANKS TO SILVER'S DETAIL-NESS?!

No but seriously I've been inactive here and in YWS in general for far too long, so it just feels good to just... catch up and have ideas for my own post bubblin' in. Speakin' of, I don't know if I'll be next or anything, but I DO know I have a post scheme I'll write today, and start workin' on the first scene tonight. For now, gotta go back to my Game Design group and get the review on our boardgame's current state.

Ba-bai~

EDIT: Scheming's done :3

40 Reviews

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:41 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

At this point I'm just poking the thread, really (I could edit the post, but that wouldn't count for the Notification thing, so I hope it's not a trouble if I do this)

So, uh, I posted! Like, just now. @AstralHunter As usual, if there's anything I got wrong about Hekate's plans or the rules of the SB, let me know, and I'll edit everythin'.
Hope y'all will like it! Man, it feels good to catch up.

293 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Nice post, @Tortwag! I'm a little confused, but that's probably just because I'm mentally tired and Dorian is very enthusiastc. XD

I'm not going to force anyone to post now, since I'm working stuff out on my end anyway, but if you feel like it, go ahead. I'm still available for any discussions.

Spoiler! :
17-02 (February).png
17-02 (February).png (11.43 KiB) Viewed 156 times
— Paul the Apostle

40 Reviews

Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:11 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter I'd ask you why you're confused, but considering who's the one writing for Dorian, I'll just assume it's a natural reaction and proceed with life, lol.
Glad you liked it!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:40 am
Rydia says...

Hi, just a heads up that your storybook is due to be archived in a few days. If you'd like it to stay where it is for a little longer, just let me know and I'll add an Undying tag so the rest of the crew know not to move it.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

293 Reviews

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:50 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Oh, I attached the "Paused" tag because I was waiting for summer, when people had more time to post. If there's an "Undying" tag, that'd be great, though!

Spoiler! :
If you want to, @Rydia, you could post again. :P Otherwise, @Ventomology, @StupidSoup, or @Poopsie is up. I recommend rereading the last three posts to see where we are. If everybody's ready to write again, I'd be happy to wake this storybook from its slumber.
— Paul the Apostle

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:26 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

The Undying tag is prettier ;)

And I might have time later in the month, but would need to read some posts for re-cap first.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

293 Reviews

Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:40 am
BrumalHunter says...

I agree, the Undying tag is prettier. O.o

Spoiler! :
17-05 (May).png
— Paul the Apostle

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:40 am
Omni says...

Hey everyone! This Storybook hasn't gotten activity for over nine months, which is the threshold for an "Undying" Storybook. I'll give y'all a week if you're working on posts, otherwise this will be Archived until you're able to post again.

Thanks in advance!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ah. Huh. Didn't know there was a limit for undying. Hmm. I posted last, so, I definitely can't be the next one, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else can get a quick post before the end of the week?

What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor