z

Young Writers Society

Until Spring Comes DT

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:56 pm
Lael says...

@HazelGrace16

If these events happen right after where we've left off in the training session, then Jenna is still at the arena. Otherwise, if it's later in the day after training, she'd be at home.

Same for Seung. If the events are from right after the post, he and Madam Davis are at wherever one would get adoption papers signed. If it's later, he'd be back at the hospital to gather his things and move to his adoptive mom's house, which would be in the rich neighborhood I'm assuming, since she's a madam.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:58 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

As long as there are no major plot changes. If its just more character introduction than I dont mind @backroadstraveler

@EmmaKi Its that night. Don't worry it wont really effect any of the other characters at this time. Its just info coming your way.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:14 am
StupidSoup says...

you assume correctly Hazel
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

15 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:53 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey @backroadstraveler

What exactly are you gonna do in your post, because I will have mine done fairly soon.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:56 am
backroadstraveler says...

I am so sorry! I forgot to post after typing it up!
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

81 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:18 am
Lael says...

@backroadstraveler, does Gabriel call the medics 'nurses' because that's what he would have called them in London, or did you actually want the hospital people to be nurses? I'm not asking you to change anything, but I'm just asking. Personally, I was thinking more like they were doctors.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:34 am

That's just what he refers to them as. Medics, doctors, and nurses all mean the same thing to him @EmmaKi

-The Lady Peg

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:48 am
StupidSoup says...

Matt post will be up by Wednesday at the latest
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

15 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:45 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey Guys!

I posted, and its up to you how you go from here. Please let me know in the DT if your charrie will be receiving a letter. (Which I assume they all will)

Also give me thoughts.

81 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:56 pm
Lael says...

Both Jenna and Seung will join the team.

I honestly like how things are going so far. The plot seems really promising! ;)

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Gabriel will join the team

-The Lady Peg

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:29 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Wait. The name Arashikage means Storm Shadow. Takeda's profile picture is Lee Byung-hun, who plays a character in G.I. Joe named Storm Shadow. @TheForgottenKing, you genius.

In unrelated news, I'm currently writing a post in which Wendell meets Takeda, and possibly Lara as well.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 pm
Europa says...

Hold up! Comin' though!!!! (Jumps on Hazel) I changed my mind! I wanna join toooo!

Reviews: 0
Mon May 02, 2016 11:59 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Oh @Chaser , I knew you'd figure it out one day ;)
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

43 Reviews

Tue May 03, 2016 12:37 am

@Chaser hey, would Wendell most likely be in the kitchen during this emergency, or is he gonna get involved in the action?

-The Lady Peg

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren