z

Young Writers Society

Until Spring Comes DT

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue May 03, 2016 1:03 am
Chaser says...

I want to keep Wendell out of the action for the beginning, as a general rule. Right now, he's just the team idiot who happens to be an expert in survival everything.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue May 03, 2016 1:03 am
HazelGrace16 says...

@backroadstraveler Are you talking about the attack on the group? I dont know what most of the action would be except for families panicking about injured loved ones.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 03, 2016 1:18 am
StupidSoup says...

sorry the post is late. I have the APUSH test friday so...cramming
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue May 03, 2016 2:48 am
backroadstraveler says...

@HazelGrace16 yeah and I know it wouldn't a ton- wasn't actually planning on involving Gabe. However, he doesn't have an official job quite yet, and everyone important would be busy with the attack, so he was gonna figure out his first non-hospital meal on his own.
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed May 04, 2016 7:47 pm
Lael says...

@StupidSoup were you intending in your post for Marcus to be the one who attacked the elite group? There's nothing wrong with that, but if you are, I would like to remind you that there were a little more than 5 people (guys and girls) and Kris Chang, their leader, was hurt very, very badly. Also, one person died. Either way, Marcus must be one really strong guy.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed May 04, 2016 11:10 pm
StupidSoup says...

Naw it wasn't an elite group. Elites aren't the only people that go out into the field right? It was intended to be either a rogue group or just patrol people if that's a thing.

I might be wrong though :/
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

81 Reviews

Wed May 04, 2016 11:43 pm
Lael says...

Okay, because I was pretty sure those guys weren't the elites, but just wanted to be sure. Makes it all the more mysterious though. ;)
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

81 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 2:51 am
Lael says...

Aww I wish I had one of my characters still left to post, so I could make them argue with Takeda or something, since he seems to disapprove of things in the base. But I feel that Jenna would dislike him more, since her father is the overall strategy person of the base (but he IS a genius at it). Oh well, there's always time for that later. ;)

@HazelGrace16 is Sir Jones the military leader or the elite trainer? Or both?

15 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 3:34 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Both basically @EmmaKi
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

81 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 3:34 pm
Lael says...

Are we going to wait for the last people to post or does this conclude the round? I don't mind waiting a little longer but I think it would be good for them to at least tell us if/when they will post.

15 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 3:52 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

In this SB I am not requiring a constant cycle of posts. Post when you feel your charrie needs to post, and if you need someone to post before you do then message them on here :)

15 Reviews

Thu May 19, 2016 9:04 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! Fairly impactful plot wise. Just for the time line of things at least

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:11 pm
Poopsie says...

Live darn you liiiiiiive!
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:41 pm
backroadstraveler says...

Ok so I've been trying to get Gabe involved with some of the other characters in my post forever and am like seriously stuck. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could do that?
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:48 pm
Poopsie says...

Well my charries returning to the base so maybe something can happen there
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian