Jurassic Paradise DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Accepted! ^^
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:52 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great thanks! BTW @LeftyWriter I was wondering, given your character's interests, he may have hears of mine before? Perhaps he'd even be a fan, or read his book? Just a thought.

@Wolfie36 given that my character is a very hard to find celebrity (and excellent at staying hidden from the media, as I mentioned in my CP), and yours is journalist, I was thinking that perhaps Annabelle would be very surprised and excited on seeing Ax, and may hope to get an exclusive interview. Maybe they'd even have met before. Just throwing ideas around.

440 Reviews

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:29 pm
Wolfi says...

Well, Annabelle isn't actually a journalist and most likely she wouldn't have heard of him. Maybe that will make Ax surprised and he'll be a bit suspicious. She'll be playing the part, however, and will probably find a way to interview each of the characters.
and do not be afraid.

440 Reviews

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:22 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Sooo, I'm leaving for my first plane trip tomorrow, and maybe I'll be able to write my Polk post then. Otherwise it'll be done very soon!
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:35 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey @LeftyWriter what are your thoughts on what I said about your character in my last dt post?

440 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:38 am
Wolfi says...

That post is kind of rough, due to the fact that I could only work on bits and pieces of it in between traveling. If I misrepresented any of your characters, please let me know!

Whoever posts next is more than welcome to finish off the round and thus dock the cruise ship on the island and get all our characters on land. Remember to unload Polk's high tech set of Jeeps! (Jurassic Park can't be Jurassic Park without those Jeeps.)
and do not be afraid.

440 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:36 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Nice post, @TheForgottenKing!

I posted the next assignment. It's open-ended nature will allow for each of you to take the reins of the plot and steer our characters into some delicious dino obstacles. Yay!

@Noelle, @Birkhoff, and @LordZeus - you guys have yet to post your cruise ship posts. If life is too much right now, that's completely fine. ;) If you have the time, however, post within the next few days so that we can finish up the round. Otherwise we'll just proceed to the next one.
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:53 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Posted!
@Noelle @Steggy @Wolfical I mentioned your characters in my post, so please tell me if you want me to change anything.

BTW just so you know, I might change my writing POV later in the SB, as I usually write in first person. I hope that's okay!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm
Steggy says...

I think you did a nice job using Jorge in your writing, @LordZeus. I think Ax and him will be good buddies during this adventure. ;)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

440 Reviews

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:08 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Nice, Zeus! Annabelle was represented nicely. I laughed at the good-looking part xD

First person is fine. I only went with third to match the POV of the books.

@Steggy, would you be interested in writing the next post, docking the ship and beginning Round 2?
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:50 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'll be glad to. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:19 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Wolfical wrote:Challenged Adventurer(s): @LeftyWriter, @Steggy, @TheForgottenKing, @Wolfie36, @TinyJarStoredDreams, @TheSilverFox, @Birkhoff, @Noelle, @Jhinx, @ScarlettFire
Storybook: Jurassic Paradise
The Challenge: Simply write one or two posts in the following thirty days from the time of this post, following the Assignment Message Board's requirements. (It's been updated, so take a peek!)
Completion Time: 1 or 2 posts in thirty days
Credits Awarded: 1 point for 1 post or 3 points for 2 posts.

Your challenge expires in four days, so if you have completed it already, be sure to claim your credits in the SB B&C thread; if you haven't, but really want those credits, you have to post soon! ;)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
β€” Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:50 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

@AstralHunter I quit this SB some time ago. Like a whole month. Soooo, I think this challenge no longer applies to me.

(I'm sorry I dropped out, btw! I'd love to come back but I'm dealing with some stuff right now, so it looks like it's not happening.)
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

β€œIt's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

440 Reviews

Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:57 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@AstralHunter, thanks for the reminder! :)

It's all good, @ScarlettFire ~
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:48 pm
LordZeus says...

So...who's posting next?

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous