Young Writers Society

Jurassic Paradise DT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:47 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Yay, a post!

Maybe he can fall out of the window and then be torn to pieces. d: Polk just doesn't deserve a noble death, y'know? He ought to have some pitiful gravestone like this:

Walter Hammond Polk
1944 - 2016

Met his end when the tiny arms of a velociraptor pushed him out a window.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:01 am
View Likes
TheForgottenKing says...

Hey guys I'm here now!!! I'll tart working a post for Carson immediately, in which of course somehow some dinosaurs manage to break through the guards, killing some, while the survivors flee indoors... Straight to the group. I was thinking something along the lines of banging on a barricaded door, screaming for help, while the group listens to them being consumed. Sound very Jurassic Parky??
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Umm....@TheForgottenKing sorry, but I in fact just saw your message now. Right after I posted, mentioning your character. But guess that could still work, as soon as Carson returns (See my post for context please).

@Wolfical @Steggy I also mentioned Annabelle and Jorge.

@TheSilverFox at the end of my post Ax is going off to search for Nigel. He will try to contact him by radio on the way. Just thought I'd mention that to you.

BTW I hope this post spurs some activity. This has been silent for too long.

440 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:03 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@LordZeus, you are awesome!!! I was afraid this SB was dwindling, but you saved it!

What a great post. The part with the brachiosaurus was really beautiful, Ax's insight about the compys fear in relation to the lone velociraptor was a nice touch, and Ax and karate-chopping Annabelle were adorable. I was afraid you were going to leave Nigel out of it, but then you tied everything together at the end. Nice work! :)
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:48 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Thanks @Wolfical! So, who's posting next?

BTW I think I'll just tag everyone to make sure they're still in.

@Steggy @TheSilverFox @LeftyWriter @TinyJarStoredDreams @TheForgottenKing You still in guys?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:46 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Yes, I am definitely still in! This storybook is awesome. :D

I would be happy to post after @TheForgottenKing, unless they weren't planning to do their post anymore. If not, I can start putting something together to post next.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:17 am
TheForgottenKing says...

You can post next
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

93 Reviews

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:40 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Okay, I have a couple posts to catch up on, so I will try to have it up in a day or two.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:11 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

I think I'm gonna have to drop. I underestimated how much time AP work was gonna take up. I'm really sorry : (((( Give Alex an awesome death
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

440 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:13 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

I completely understand, @TinyJarStoredDreams. It was a pleasure working with you and having Alex on the team! What dinosaur/other form of death do you wish to lose her by?
and do not be afraid.

440 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:00 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

By the way, @LeftyWriter, feel free to kill Polk in your post if you so wish. Supposedly he gets pushed out of a window by a velociraptor, so have fun with that. xD
and do not be afraid.

39 Reviews

Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:27 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Great, can't wait to read your post @LeftyWriter! :D

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:29 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

Wolfical wrote:I completely understand, @TinyJarStoredDreams. It was a pleasure working with you and having Alex on the team! What dinosaur/other form of death do you wish to lose her by?

My only request for her death is that you somehow keep her DNA tube and her notebook, otherwise it's up to you guys and I'm kinda interested to see what y'all come up with.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

440 Reviews

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:05 pm
Wolfi says...

@TinyJarStoredDreams alright! ;)
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:18 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

It has taken me sooo much longer to get to posting than I expected, but I should have a post up by tonight/early tomorrow.

I'd be happy to kill off Polk in my post if you'd like me to. Should Alex be killed off too, or should we keep her around for a bit to break up some of the characters deaths? Or would someone else kill off her character since Polk's death will already be in my post?

GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate