Reviews: 45
Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:00 am
Europa says...

So here it is!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 am
Basil says...

Hey, I'd like to join, but I don't know how active I will be once school starts.

Also, don't forget to connect the DT to the SB so people can find this ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

45 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:20 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@Basil, I know from personal experience school is crazy. especially now when everyone's looking at high schools/collages. I'd be glad to have you!

24 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:26 am
View Likes
Basil says...

I'm in my last year of high school, so it's double stress haha.

And thank you for letting me join :3 I'll get my character profile up soon
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:18 am
jumpingsheep says...

I submitted a character profile! Let me know if I should change anything!
hello there

45 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:00 am
Europa says...

@jumpingsheep approved! love your Character

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:09 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey @TheFantasy14 I had a cool idea for a character but is it okay if I join and be a rather infrequent poster till April, when my finals get over? I probably won't be able to post at all in march, but would it be alright if I join? I will have the time to be a frequent poster in April.

45 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 pm
Europa says...

@LordZeus that's fine. Real life is crazy at this point.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:13 pm
TheSilverFox says...

LordZeus wrote:
Spoiler! :
sorry but my inner grammar nazi had to speak up about one thing:
w-e-r-e-w-o-l-f is the spelling of werewolf and the plural is werewolves. Please correct your spellings if the words in the sb description. in other matters, good luck with your sb! it has a very interesting plot. I'd join myself if I wasn't so busy. If you are still accepting in April I might join though.

(I deleted and moved @LordZeus's comment into the DT because I didn't think it was appropriate to include in the SB and I forgot how to move a post from an SB to a DT without deleting the post and including the transcript in the DT, so...yeah. <.<)
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

39 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:49 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheSilverFox thank you. I had only made that post in the sb as the dt hadn't been made yet. I completely forgot about it.

45 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:30 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

I like to get relationships figured out before starting, and I figured I'd post them up to see if you guys were okay with them. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, I just want to get this out so I'm sure everyone's okay with my plans for my character's relations.

Richard Avernus

Me-Dexter Amedaus Baen: One of the few people he considers a friend. They have a sort of brotherly love for each other.

@jumpingsheep-Mira Coda: Honestly, she intrigues Richard. He's never tired talking to her very politely before if at all, as she's never tried talking to him asied from when they occasionally bump into each other in the halls. A "Sorry" From her, a "Watch it" or something to that extent from Richard, but behind his snooty ruse, he's curious about Mira

@Basil-Rayne Lantry: Admittedly, she's pretty, but aside form the casual thought on her looks, Richard has no interest in her. She is a pretty girl, though, so Richard makes a point of avoiding her in case an unfortunate...episode should occur.

@LordZeus-Arthur Pendragon Patel-The boy literally just started here today. Richard doesn't know much about him, but his arrogant attitude and pride annoy Richard greatly. He's also his new roommate. His old one was Dexter, and he doesn't appreciate living in close quarters with someone he doesn't know, or as far as he can see, has any hope of getting along with. They don't talk unless they need to.

@HazelGrace16-Grace Wilson: She's in the same year as Dexter, and Richard thus sees a lot more of her than he would like to. He's not sure what the story is with Dexter and Grace, but he keeps an eye out for her in case there should be any...special developments.

@HazelGrace16-Stuart Jackson: Its obvious that Stuart doesn't like Richard, and Richard doesn't at all like Stuart. They don't talk.

@Gravity-Sasha Reynolds: his only thought on her are 'hmmmm...' those eyes...Richard has the feeling the girl is hiding a lot more than she likes to let on. He doesn't ask about it though. He won't bother her if she doesn't bother him.

@Gravity-Wren Adley: She seems nice enough. Richard doesn't always permit himself interaction with other races, but he'll occasionally exchange the normal pleasantries with Wren. As long as they both keep their distance. Richard really doesn't want to hurt anyone. He's not sure if he'd consider her a friend, but maybe a friendly acquaintance. Dexter is under the ridiculous illusion that he's "Crushing" on her, which Richard denies hotly. Is it a crime for him to be friendly once and a while? So what if she's pretty?

Dexter Amedaus Baen

Me-Richard Avernus: He calls him "Big Brother" for a reason. He is one of the few people who knows about the real struggle behind Richard's addiction, and admires his resiliance. Dexter thinks he's kind of a hero in his own way.

@Jumingsheep-Mira Coda: She strikes him as a little shy, and he's noticed her awkwardness. They're schedules are a lot different, but he'll offer a cheerful chat and a smile any time their paths cross.

@Basil-Rayne Lantry: He has a lot in common personality wise with her, and he would like to know her a little better. They're in diferent years, though, and he rarely sees her.

@LordZeus-Arthur Pendragon Patel: The only talk Dexter had with him was when he accidentally dropped Miel on his head...Arthur hadn't seemed to happy with him.

@HazelGrace16-Grace Marie Wilson: Dexter thinks she's kind of pretty, but he's no Richard. He often gets a little awkward around her, but usually they both just laugh it off and part ways. All in all, he has a bit of a Puppy Crush on Grace. Nothing too serious.

@HazelGrace16-Stuart Jackson: Surprisingly, Dexter finds him a little annoying. He resents the fact that Stuart dislikes him just because he's a Vampire, and usually doesn't go out of his way to have lengthy conversations with him. He'll try his best to be friendly, but he always leaves after the polite chat is over. There's only so much of the Werewolf he can take.

@Gravity-Sasha Reynolds: Dexter is both curious about and cautious of her. She seems like a nice enough girl, but what she sees when he looks at her emotions confuses and worries him.

@Gravity-Wren Adley: He's never met her personally, but he's sometimes seen Richard talking with her. Richard talking casually with a cute girl isn't something you see every day at Darken, and it was enough to make him use his powers to read Richard's emotions. Among the other jumbled feelings, guess what he spotted? yep. A reason to sing "Richard got a cru-ush!"

And...Yay! Everyone's here! Let the fun begin!

24 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:34 am
Basil says...

Alrighty, what Rayne thinks of everyone else \^°^/

Dexter Rayne may get annoyed by his constant merriment, but won't be mean to him, and may grow to like him. As long as he's kind to her she'll do nothing else but return the favour.

Richard Rayne is intrigued by the complex Vampire. She's also drawn in by his looks. She may try to flirt with him, but if he turns her down she'll stop. She will, however, be relentless trying to befriend him. She sees something in him that she can't quite explain, but she like it.

Mira Rayne is unsure about Mira. Since Mira is half angel half human, Rayne will be inclined to keep her distance. That being said, Rayne won't be nasty go Mira, and will regard her with a cold reservation, and will be polite to her all the time.

Arthur At first Rayne will dislike him due to his arrogance, but his looks will soften her dislike for him. Rayne could learn to like Arthur, but it might take a fair bit. Especially since he's human.

Grace Rayne is drawn to Grace's fierce, pretty looks, but also feels protective of her for some reason. She's cautious of the girl and doesn't want to intrude on her daily routine. There is also a chance Rayne will defend Grace, but she doesn't know how far she'll go. However, her protectiveness clashes with her major dislike for humans.

Stuart And again, Rayne is drawn to him by his looks. The fact that he's a werewolf seems to add to the attraction. However Rayne will find it hard to be around him because of his closed off personality. She might be inclined to flirt with him, and unless he shows interest in her, Rayne won't really push for any kind of friendship or otherwise.

Sasha As a fellow demon, Rayne will automatically want to be friends with Sasha. Their tastes are similar and Rayne would enjoy being around her. That being said, Rayne will also exercise caution around Sasha, and will only speak to her if Sasha approaches her. Rayne sees Sasha as a must-have ally.

Wren Rayne also likes Wren's appearance, but other than that she doesn't seem interested in Wren at all. The fact that she's human dissuades her from interacting with Wren too.

Hope this is okay for everyone ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

39 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

Hey I don't think I'm gonna do the character opinions for Arthur. I've done character opinions in other sbs before, but For Arthur, I'd rather like to see how his relationships with other people progresses rather than state them now. I hope that's okay!

Oh by the way, as a Psy, Arthur has a mental state that he uses all the time continuously. He never lowers this state, whichhe calls mind lock, except under certain conditions (as will be specified in the sb) involuntarily. This ability allows him to only hear or read the thoughts he wants to read rather than those of everyone in the area (which could endanger his sanity) This also means that his thoughts or emotions can't be read, and he can't be magically (using any power or spells) persuaded or compelled. However he is not immune to non-magical persuasion, thought it would be very hard to do seeing as he can read minds. Those who have characters who can usually do the above magically on people might mention that they found it weird that their abilities don't work on Arthur.

45 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:09 pm
Europa says...

Quick note on Richard: If you want to be his friend, you'll get stuck with Dexter a lot since they're most always together except for classes and such.

24 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:29 pm
Basil says...

Excellent :3
Of course I am.
Why?

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables