z

Young Writers Society

Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

I've been trying to post for Wren and Sasha, stuff has been crazy lately.

Would someone please include Sasha in their post, maybe @jumpingsheep? Since Mira and Sasha are roomies?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:16 am
TheForgottenKing says...

All right my peeps. Let's get this moving. Who would like to go next?? It's about time we start working towards our goal of planning escapes or realizing how bad Darken really is. Go forth my lovelies!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:53 am
Europa says...

Wow. This place has been lively. Tell me, what's happened so far. *Hugs King* DON'T EVER LET ME DO THAT AGAIN!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:03 am
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 I'm glad that you're back! :D BTW I wanted to wait until you post for Harold before posting again, given their latest conversation (see my last post).
That work for you?

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:09 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Alright, I've posted. @HazelGrace16 @LordZeus @TheForgottenKing @jumpingsheep I mentioned you in my post, and Zeus, this would be a good time for there to be some sort of grudging partnership formed with Art and Richard. Chat me when you can and we'll plan things out.

45 Reviews

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:44 am
Europa says...

And here we go! I've done a post for Harold! It's just a short one that reveals His Magnificence in full light.

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:30 am
TheForgottenKing says...

All hail Fanty!! From one king to another ;) anyways, just for plot purposes, I read a bit about Daemon from your post @jumpingsheep
And I suppose for future reference to anyone with him in their post. Daemon is not a people person. He hates making new aqquanticances, and he's very protective of those who he is friends with. Approaching him is like... Trying to pet a wolf. You don't know if it's going to bite or not. Daemon does bite. Hard. So even if Grace ( @HazelGrace16 ) were to be brought into your group. He wouldn't "fall in line" in fact he'd be extent adamant about seperating him from everyone else. He only respects strength and their aren't many beings that can beat him in anything. Just to get a little out there. Sorry if I'm snappy, just Daemon is like my favorite Charrie out of all I've done, and I'm really picky about how he is portrayed XD
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

39 Reviews

Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:35 pm
LordZeus says...

@TheFantasy14 @Chaser @Basil I mentioned all your characters in my post, so please check it out, and please tell me if you want me to change anything!

BTW the new way Arthur used his powers this post will probably not be used again unless the storyline requires it i.e. it is absolutely necessary considering that it nearly killed him.

45 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:14 pm
Europa says...

Okay, guys. I think the next thing that should be posted is the meeting, but that brings up the question, what should be discussed after they're told the truth? I'm not sure if they should discuss an escape plan right off the bat, just for the sake of pacing. Any ideas?

39 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:31 pm
LordZeus says...

Not sure @TheFantasy14 . I think they should plan to work together to collect useful information that may help in their escape to start with. Mira will probably have some information to start off with, won't she @jumpingsheep ? Arthur's ability will probably be very helpful in that.

I think that if you're posting for the meeting (are you?) then anyone who wants to get a post up before the meeting should post now.

@Basil BTW please tag me when you post next, as I'd like to see Rayne's reaction what Arthur did and said in my post.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:53 pm
Europa says...

@LordZeus I was planning on posting a bit before the meeting with Dexter, to get a glimpse of his character. And maybe the start where they stat explaining the truth about the school. Other people can post for the meeting too if they want.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:20 am
Basil says...

I'll try to get a post up soon, but my WiFi expires today and I'm back at school
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:35 pm
LordZeus says...

That's fine @Basil, take your time. Just please tag me when you post please.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:42 pm
Basil says...

Okay ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

45 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:45 pm
Europa says...

Alright. I'm nearly done with Dexter's post, but (A) I'm a little slow to come up with anything on this post (B) I have a campout this weekend and won't be able to get online and work on this until after I get back, and (C) I'm currently doing revisions for my big main project that I'm going to try and get published and that's been taking most of my time. So I won't have this next post up for a while. You guys don't have to wait for me.

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland