z

Young Writers Society

Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun May 01, 2016 3:38 pm
LordZeus says...

@Basil. Just so I know, could you please tell me when you feel you'll be able to get up a post? I hope this doesn't sound like I'm rushing you, I just want to know.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 02, 2016 4:02 am
Basil says...

It all depends on when inspiration hits me, i havent really been getting any for this storybook lately :/
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 7:09 pm
LordZeus says...

So...who's posting next?

P.S. I'm sorry to hear that @Basil. I hope inspiration soon comes knocking!

39 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 4:48 am
LordZeus says...

Hey guys. This SB has been rather slow recently huh? @TheFantasy14 do you plan on posting for the meeting soon? Unfortunately I won't be posting now as I posted last and also I'm waiting for @Basil to post before I post again as a part of my post will depend on hers.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue May 17, 2016 5:06 am
Basil says...

Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you're waiting for me!! I can try and get a post up this week. I'm really sorry to keep you waiting!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

39 Reviews

Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 am
LordZeus says...

No need to apologise @Basil . Just please try and get a post up as soon as you can. And I hope I didn't sound like I'm rushing you!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue May 17, 2016 5:19 pm
Europa says...

Sorry. I kinda let this one lie down for a bit. I'm not getting many good ideas for how this post should go. Mostly I'm not quite sure what to write for the meeting or what Dex would think of it all.

39 Reviews

Wed May 25, 2016 12:02 pm
LordZeus says...

Hey @Basil when do you think you'll be able to get up a post? I just want to know.

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:29 am
LordZeus says...

Hey @TheForgottenKing great post! However, Arthur has already read Daemon's mind. Being perhaps the most powerful mind reader of the Psy (I will mention that next post, though I've hinted at it for a bit, showing his pride and confidence in his abilities) I doubt that Daemon would have felt his presence, as Arthur sneaks into people's minds like a ghost.

I mentioned what he got from Daemon in my last post. Maybe the one that Daemon resisted could be Sasha? Arthur's command over the mind is far more multi-faceted than Sasha's, so that would work. Arthur is a very powerful Psy. Also, if Daemon could resist even the most powerful mind users, wouldn't that make him a bit OP? Just my views.
Your thoughts?

Oh and @TheFantasy14 what exactly are your plans for this SB now?

Also, I'd like to post soon, but I'm waiting on @Basil . Basil, when do you think you'll be able to post? Please try and post as soon as you can.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:40 am
TheForgottenKing says...

I'll get to editing that immediately!! @LordZeus
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

39 Reviews

Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:55 am
LordZeus says...

Thanks @TheForgottenKing ,please tell me when you're done. Also, one more thing: You called Arthur a telepathic. Now the word 'telepathic' is used in a sense of, say, 'he is telepathic'. But in the sense you used, it should be 'telepath' as in 'Arthur is a telepath'. Sorry, my inner grammar nazi just had to say that.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:28 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

I just took out the entire part, seeing as there is no need for it. @LordZeus
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson