378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:07 am
Omni says...

Yo yo yo

@Starleene @Steggy @ReisePiecey hii please subscribe and leave a like

All OOC chat here!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:08 am
Omni says...

Oh my gosh I forgot you could actually leave a like. Whoops

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:10 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I might have to hold off on making my girl until tomorrow :( We'll see how my energy keeps up.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:42 pm
Omni says...

Hey @TheIllusiveIntellect @astralhunter @TheSilverFox @SpiritedWolfe any of you want to join? I'd be greatly obliged

sass levels loading

[he/him]

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:48 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I'd really like to Omni, because the idea sounds awesome, but I'm sorry that I just don't have the time D: I'll definitely stalk the on goings ^^ Best of luck with it!
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:56 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I will see how my other SB progress (two of them I have to submit posts for...) It looks very intriguing, but I will get back to you asap ;-)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:15 pm
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

Well, I'll see. The idea sounds fantastic, that's for sure, and it definitely does catch my interest, but I'm a little busy as it is, what with my schoolwork, writing projects, and my other hobbies. Of course, with respect to my SBs, of all of the SBs I'm participating in...

-One is presently very active and I still have the interest in writing for it and will continue to write for it. (which I hope to do within the next couple of days).
-One is already in the Storybook Archives and it doesn't seem like it'll get revived any time soon (though I still do have some interest in writing for it, it isn't enough to supersede anything else I'm working on presently).
-Four are SBs I've already written for already and am either waiting for other people to write/don't have any ideas of my own, but all of them are presently inactive and don't seem to have any hope of staying within the main SB forums (once again, I still have some interest, but it isn't enough to supersede anything else I'm working on currently).
-The final two are both Storybooks that I should probably write posts for, but I have lost most all of my interest in either of them and they both are heavily inactive (and neither has many people who are active anymore), and will probably slide into the realm of the Storybook Archives.

...there's only one that I'm still writing for, so I suppose a second wouldn't hurt. Of course, I'll have to see how the next few days proceed before I really decide on whether or not to join, but I like what I see, the concept is fascinating, and I see potential here. :D

14/16
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:31 pm
Omni says...

Sure! I don't want to put too much on all of your plates :D

@AstralHunter (I don't know if you got a notif from my last one) what about you?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:46 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@Jhinx: Hehe...I never actually got a notification when you tagged me an hour ago. <.< You see, I have a habit of lurking through the DTs of random SBs for no reason in particular, and I happened to stumble upon this one. Yeah...that probably made me sound creepy, didn't it? :P

(and, to be honest, those last two I was talking about are technically sort-of active, but neither has had a new post in more than half a month, and I've kind of lost interest in them and am a little too uninterested in writing a post. Is that bad? <.<)

15/16
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:00 pm
Omni says...

No, it's not bad at all, it's understandable and happens quite a lot!

Also, you didn't get a notification because I misspelled your name haha, same with Astral's

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Jhinx, that explains it. Well, I have two active SBs and three dormant ones, as well as a new one I only joined today. I shall only launch Reverse PMD in two to three months, and the dormant ones won't require too much attention if they become active again. I find the synopsis highly intriguing, so sure, I'll join. That will leave me at four active SBs, which is fine.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:04 pm
Omni says...

@AstralHunter great! With one more person, we can actively start and I'll start making the first Storybook Challenge!

@ScarlettFire now's the chance to see if you still want to join or not :D we have one spot just sitting there jusssssttt for you <3

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Also, for anyone doing Laura as their race, @ReisePiecey and I decided to explain it a bit more, since there were some questions

Regarding attuning, it's basically you adhering yourself to a certain plant or tree. Everyone born from the Divine Forest looks the same, so for example, if my character attunes to a Wheeping Willow, they would have certain traits a Wheeping Willow would hold.

Also, your character should be old, since the Divine Forest has now been destroyed. The plant you attune to will allow you to be immortal for that plant's lifetime. When it is destroyed, you are killed. I suggest you monitor it every few weeks haha.

Also, in case anyone was thinking of not attuning to a plant, it's impossible not to. If you don't attune to a certain plant or tree, you'd automatically be attuned to The Divine Forest, and since that's destroyed, you'd be dead ^^

EDIT: This was all from discussion between her and I. If you'd like to add something to a certain race, please post it here or PM me :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:24 pm
Omni says...

Sorry for another post but I added a lot to the character profile, sorrrrrryyyy

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:33 pm
Sassafras says...

*dies*

I'm never gonna finish Grimora, but that's awesome xD Gotta speed this up now lol
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling