Billionaire's Curse DT

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:40 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

The Billionaire

Alright. So I was going to give a little splee about the Billionaire and what he is about but you know life is an annoying moth that keeps coming back I procrastinated and ended up doing some other stuff. As of now, I am just going to give some pointers about him (and hopefully, it'll give you some answers @Jhinx):

• As you may know, he is kept away from everyone and everything. Nobody really knows who this man is, and hopefully, nobody will come across to meeting such a person like himself. Although it is told he works alone in this game, the Billionaire has a proud Secretary named (you guessed it), The Secretary.

• He provides 'gifts' to a random list of people in the city of Taa (which is the place this storybook takes place in). During this time, he sends out variety of different gifts (which can be either good or bad; it is completely up to you on how you use them). If the person chooses what they will be using the gift for, it'll send a message to The Secretary. She will then tell the Billionaire about this, which he will then move a 'chess piece' on his chessboard.
  • Speaking of the chessboard, it is made up on good and bad sides (white = good; black = evil). The Billionaire is neither, even though some would disagree. He is either helping the person to use their gift towards whatever their desired target or he is playing devil and getting the media involved. In a sense, he's playing Devil's Advocate- both good and both evil.
  • When writing through that little POV, you may provide some insight with his troubles with the media or supplying gifts. The Billionaire is human, yes, and he will have his own problems.

Now onto the gifts that the character's will be receiving:

The Gifts

• Somewhere later when everyone has written their part (preferably with their bit about the gift yadda yadda). So far we have these gifts:

- @Rydia: Maggie's Locket
    - @Steggy: A gun
    - @Jhinx: A voice recorder with no batteries

As long as this storybook keeps going, the list of gifts will increase. And yes, you may receive the same gift twice or somebody else with receive the same gift you had.

Hopefully that answered your question! If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:12 am
View Likes
Omni says...

So what's The Billionaire's goal? Is there something he's wishing to achieve by this whole chessgame?

And you did answer my question thanks xD you just provided a lot more questions haha
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:16 am
Steggy says...

That's what I'm here for haha

The Billionaire wants to control the people who have received the gifts, which as I said before, will be essential in making them do the things he wants. You can say he is a puppeteer of these people.

Every chess piece on the chessboard symbolizes the different types of people he is controlling.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:51 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

It has been decided that we will have a plotting session.

When we are closing in on the date (two days before hand), I'll put up a pad and we can discuss from there.

(@Rydia and @Jhinx)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:15 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Just a quick note, if you're wanting new people in here you should change the SB from closed to accepting ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:44 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Hey guys! Please give a huge welcome to @Keepwriting. She's a little new to Storybooks but I think we can help her around just fine. Also, as I said before, here's the link to the pad: http://steggy.writerfeedpad.com/445

I know life can be full of hassles and whatnot, so if you can make it, wonderful. If not, that's okay. I'll put up a summary of what happened later that day in the DT for anyone who couldn't make it.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:32 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I can't make the workshop but I'll read through the pad afterwards!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:01 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Yay hi @keepwriting!

Aww rydia darn D:

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:02 am
Steggy says...

I overslept the correct time haha

What date would you guys like to hold the workshop?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:34 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

I'm free Friday night or earlyish on the Sat (before 11:30am GMT time) or maybe late on Sun (but that's more iffy as I have an event on Sunday which could move around).
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:07 am
RubyRed says...

Workshop? Sorry you have a noob on your hands.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

279 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:13 am
Steggy says...

It is okay! ^^ A workshop is where we get the ideas flowing like a river. Build them up like a tower. We figure out what may or may not happen in later events.

284 Reviews

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:53 pm
RubyRed says...

Oh, okay. So we pretty much work together to see where the story needs to go.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

279 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:23 am
Steggy says...

Basically.

Also, I'm going to move the workshop to Friday. Hopefully that's okay with everyone. It'll be at the same time.

284 Reviews

Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:20 pm
RubyRed says...

Hey, I'm sorry I've been soooo absent.... I was wondering... is this SB still going? If so I'd like to read up then see if I can post as Ava. Keepwriting btw... I had a name change Also, could we start a writerfeedpad to get me caught up? If not I completely understand! :) @Dino
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara