Catalyst DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

First works with me but I'm for whichever hehe
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:11 am
Pretzelstick says...

Third. For war time describing circumstances around us so important for my enviorement and character and world-building

Plus on a personal level, I suck at first person ;_;
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:45 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Uh... let's just say its up to choice. But, whatever you do, no going backwards in the story. No repeating scenes. If someone already killed a bad guy, don't go back in time to before that guy was killed and do something. Instead, try using flashback or some other way to communicate to us what happened.

Also the first post will be up soon. I also realized I never assigned marks so

Anoyo - Open Circle Shi - Closed Circle Sekai - Infinity Sign Jikan - X Shokubai - Up Arrow

These marks are essentially the source we draw our power from and also manifest into our weapons. They are a part of us and are connected to our very souls, which is why your weapon is extremely important. If you for some reason break your weapon... things would not fare well. They are near indestructible, just like our bodies - well, indestructible by human standards at least. Everyone has a limit.

I want you all to have fun coming up with moves and fighting styles for your characters. ^^

Our meeting place is the the Concord capital building located in Inner City. Concord has a simple layout and the transportation systems make travel around this metropolis quick and easy.

Inner City: The Big City. Very crowded and busy. Think Wall Street. Outer City: Where you go for recreational activities. "Downtown". Residential Avenue, Corner, and Lane: Housing areas listed in closeness to Outer City starting with Avenue. More wealthy people tend to live further away. But no matter where you live, each area provides all the necessities of life - schools, hospitals, parks, etc. Outskirts: Uninhabited woods surrounding the city. Certain areas are forbidden to enter, but a good portion is open as exploitable wild, camping spots, etc. Oceanside: A small collection of islands a four hour plane ride away from the city. It's a hit vacation spot.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:24 am
View Likes
Basil says...

May I join? Or do you only have limited slots?
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:28 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

First post is out! Remember, it's first come first serve since how quickly you all post determines the posting order for the rest of the SB.

The deadline for everyone is 10 Days to post. ^^ I hope you all enjoy and have fun.

@Basil. I do only have limited spots, but if the crew wouldn't mind (and if you could write a really quick profile) I could come up with something for you. I mean, I did make up my class as an extra too xD

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:50 am
Basil says...

I don't mind if it's too late to join, school is starting soon. I just need some time to waste. But if a spot does open, I'll be happy to join ^^
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:13 am
Omni says...

So are there bad places of the city, or just generally not great places the majority of the population want to be?

Inara will most likely be found in a place like that haha

Also, should we have an actual date/time for each post to see when this all is happening?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:21 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Yes, there are rougher areas but crime is pretty low. Usually Residential Avenue has the problems. That's where Harris lives, which is why he can walk to work in Outer City.

Tubes are exactly what they sound like, transport tubes. You can have your own car (if you're rich) or use the public car service like most people. There's an underground station running throughout the entire city as well.

I wouldn't worry about putting a time stamp on anything. Just to be clear, you can write your morning routines and how they arrive at Concord Inc. By no backwards writing I just mean like don't enter the scene with Harris at a point before the opening I made. If you're alone in the scene, do whatever you want, but if the scene is shared with other people then forward motion only. I just wanted to be sure I explained myself correctly.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:34 am
Omni says...

@Basil I don't mind if you join ^^

Also, sorry for so many questions, but are we supposed to eventually end up where Harrison is at the end of your post, Reese?

And are there going to be any SB challenges for this :P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:40 pm
Sassafras says...

Yes, Jhinx, go to Concord Inc. And I want to get first posts out of the way before doing the first challenge.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:54 pm
Omni says...

How are the posts coming along everyone?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 pm
Steggy says...

I'm planning to post sometime this weekend.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

161 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:02 pm
Sassafras says...

Sounds good Steg. If youre having troubles with what to write then ask me. Also feel free to start collabing here if you had any ideas for iteractions/relationships.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:53 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

@Steggy @Starleene @Pretzelstick

You know why you're tagged. Today is the deadline for first posts and since this week will see the start of our weekly SB challenges, I need first posts in no later than tomorrow. Like I said, if you're having problems I would be more than happy to help but I can't do that if you don't let me know you need assistance.

If you're finding you have no time for this then that's fine as well. @Basil, if that happens you'll have a spot if you still want one. But I would rather this simply got moving. ^^

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:52 pm
Starleene says...

@ReisePiecey Sorry! Power has been out at my apartment, meaning no internet! I will write it right now!
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk