z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:06 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

@SkyeWalker @Kelpies Sorry for the delay! I've had a crazy few days, but I'll get the post up sometime tomorrow after I get back; Going to SVCC!!! Wish me luck :D
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:24 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

Awesome post! @Kelpies, why don't you write out the bar scene? It should be quite interesting. xD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:14 am
Kelpies says...

Alright, I'll have it up in a day or two.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

42 Reviews

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:57 am
View Likes
Vellichor says...

Hey! @Kelpies Nice post! Got a little emotional at the very end there, squeezing in some movie-esque goodbyes *single tear* and all that XD

@SkyeWalker Do you want dibs on next post or...? What's the plan? :) In any case, is it cool if I go ahead with the Derryn post? He's not connected to the drama happening with Zarash, Skye or Anita yet except through Ebony, but that hasn't happened yet, has it ;) Shhhhh, spoilers!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

44 Reviews

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:31 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I can write the next post, unless you want too! Yeah, go ahead with Derryn's post, I'm excited to see what happens next there!

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

42 Reviews

Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 pm
Vellichor says...

@SkyeWalker I'll go ahead with Derryn's, but you can have the next one on Skye and Zarash's exchange :) I'll be shooting a message over though for your consideration :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:05 pm
Sevro says...

Hey, everyone. I think, unfortunately, I may be leaving this SB. I'm really into it, and I think it's really cool, but Lamar isn't really in the main drama, so I don't really know what to write, regarding what he would do. Also, I have other SB commitments that are really blowing up right now, and my school work load seems to be increasing exponentially. I will delete his character page, but you all can feel free to use him as a NPC, if need be. I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope the drama turns out to be as exciting as it sounds!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

44 Reviews

Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:32 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

We're sad to see you go, @Caterpickle! Hope that workload starts decreasing exponentially! I understand, I have that problem too. Luckily, I do have the time to write. I wish you the best of luck with everything! :)

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:30 am
View Likes
LordZeus says...

MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!! :D :D :D
@SkyeWalker @Allisonthewriter sorry for the wait, I will get to work on a post as soon as I can.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:24 pm
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus, welcome back! :)

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:13 pm
LordZeus says...

@ChildOfWriting please tag me when you post for Derryn (which will involve Derryn being hired by the Ardskulls to track down Erik, right?) as I plan to set my post after yours.

42 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:47 pm
Vellichor says...

@LordZeus Will do! Sorry it's taken me so long, I expect to be back on board in the next few days, but school has again overwhelmed me. I will try my best and get it posted as soon as I can :)
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

44 Reviews

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:00 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Thought I would put this here too~

I will be gone for the next week or so. I'm flying to NM because my grandma is pretty sick. It's also my Spring break, so :P

SO, I won't be able to post, and if I do, it'll be super short. @ChildofWriting, if you want to, you can write the intro to the fight, and stuff, and leave it off so I can continue from there? idk, complications.

I'll still be able to pop in every now and then, but not long enough to be able to, y'know, write.

~Skye

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:20 pm
wakarimasen says...

@SkyeWalker - Aw, I hope your grandmother's condition improves. Enjoy your Spring break!

I'm also going to be a little busy in the coming month or two.... Guys, feel free to tag me if there are any important developments I should know about - I'll try to find time to catch up on everything. :)

42 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:19 am
Vellichor says...

There we go! Sorry for the delay, everyone!

@SkyeWalker You're up! I know you're probably still on Spring break, just wanted to open the gates, as it were :D Looking forwards to the next post!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro