z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 am
Vellichor says...

Also, for those inquiring minds, another link to provide a tiny bit of background for Derryn's post :)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sugi_(species)

http://jalequin.atwebpages.com/Pages/Ot ... iiwook.php

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Seraphs
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:49 am
View Likes
Europa says...

WHOAH! 4 pages of storybook and 26 DT pages?! Okay, what'd I miss. Recap somebody?

42 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 am
Vellichor says...

You're back!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!! What do you want to know? I'll let the others fill you in on their own characters if they wish, but Zarash has been up to all kinds of things! He met with Skye on Coruscant, where they fought briefly before coming to the mutual conclusion that both had become disillusioned with the Legion. Zarash returned to the Legion to prepare for his final departure, and after preps. were made, he rescued Anita, who had been captured earlier to be reconditioned as a Sith warrior. They escaped the Legion by the skin of their teeth and rendezvoused with Skye on another planet, and that's where they are now!
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:16 am
Kelpies says...

Meanwhile Anita is discovering her talent with the force- for what we discover is actually the second time. In order that the Sith never find her again, she ditches basically everything she ever owned (Except for Ebony- who has a sub-plot depending on her.) And takes up the name Felicity (Which she will have some trouble adjusting to- but will from now on introduce herself as until she trusts you.) I'm still open to suggestions on a new last name. She's going to become slightly paranoid and probably develop some cool new weapons. (Sorry if I haven't voiced all of this before.)
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:27 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Okay, I just found out Hazel's not with us anymore, so we need to figure out what we should do with her characters. Jaqueline hasn't been mentioned yet, so we could just leave her out of the SB altogether if no one else wants to claim her, but Talia has already been introduced. SO the really big question is what should be done with her.

42 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:02 am
Vellichor says...

Talia was introduced? Unless you're only talking about Zarash's little into of her, maybe she could just become an NPC? If it is just Zarash's mention, we could just write that off as some random spy or street urchin that was hiding in the vents. She wasn't mentioned by name so maybe we're good?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

45 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:07 am
Europa says...

She was introduced by Caterpickle in his first post too. If no one wants to take one Talia, then making her an NPC would work.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 am
Kelpies says...

I'm fairly certain that there was at least one chapter about Jacqueline...
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

42 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:13 am
Vellichor says...

Ah. My mistake
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:03 am
wakarimasen says...

@TheFantasy14 - I would be interested in borrowing Talia, at least temporarily. I may have a few too many characters on my plate right now, but I think I have some ideas on how to draw her into the story.... Eventually, someone else could take her over if needed.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:50 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Allisonthewriter @TinyJarStoredDreams posted! Please tell me if you want me to change anything. I was thinking that after this, they go to a market to buy parts to repair the ship, and maybe have a close call or two with Orden's gang. Then, either due to it being late or due to the close calls, they decide to crash with Zed. Tough please let me post their meeting with Zed when we get to that point. Also, they will probably meet a few friends of Erik in the market. Sound okay to you?

49 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:22 pm
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus, it looks great! I think I'm going to wait out a few more posts before I return to Ro/Grin's perspective.

I'm thinking of writing a little something from Ilyana's POV. How would you like if she sends Atliss to kidnap Ro? I've decided that regardless of how everyone's related, Ilyana wants revenge ON the Sith ... and she's going to use Ro to do that. (Not sure how or why Ro is important, but yeah.) How does that sound? :)

45 Reviews

Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:56 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Maaaaaannnnn. I'm still catching up here!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:47 pm
LordZeus says...

So @Allisonthewriter do you plan on posting soon? Just asking as you've been silent for a while.

49 Reviews

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:42 pm
wakarimasen says...

@LordZeus - I've been kind of busy.... I think I'm going to wait for the subplot pertaining to Erik and the Fidsmors to develop a bit further before I jump in. Please feel free to keep going. :)

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data