Young Writers Society

7 Deadly Sins DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:20 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Here ya go!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:10 am
TheForgottenKing says...

Ohhhh claiming wrath if I can!!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

15 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:45 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Yes! Thank you King!

@TheForgottenKing
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:28 am
Gravity says...

Envy!

Also, for the character relationships, I think greed and envy would get on better. idk, I just wish those weren't decided beforehand, that's half the fun. and you've already chosen names and looks for us, I enjoy that part of creating a character profile
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

15 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:33 am
HazelGrace16 says...

No @Gravity Those are the current Guardians. You are creating the new generation of the guardians. The current 500 years is ending and you are starting at the choosing ceremony. You'll play your new character and the current guardian.

Tagging @TheForgottenKing just in case he thought that too

15 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:33 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Just check my CP

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:39 am
Gravity says...

no I understand that, I'm saying since we are writing both, we should have more leeway on the guardians relationships and appearance
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

15 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:43 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Okay I get that.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:50 am
Chaser says...

An ego as large as mine will only be satisfied with the greatest sin. Pride, I claim thee!
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

15 Reviews

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:31 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

@Gravity Honestly with my choice of pre creating the going out Guardians was to make it so they weren't so new to each other when the SB starts. They have spent the past 500 years together so I thought I would develop that first. I understand now how someone would have wanted to develop that, but honestly most posts should be in the views of your host, not the exiting guardian anyways. Let me know if there is anything I should change, and I will defiantly look into it!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:24 pm
Europa says...

Don't know when I'll be on next, But I'll go ahead and claim Greed.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:48 am
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 @Chaser @TheForgottenKing @Gravity updated my CP with some pretty major stuff. I only had time to do a (VERY) Rough draft before, but I put in some important things on Rosie's story.

Also, Can I suggest something? Could at some point there be a sort of Rise of Lord Voldemort type story arc with Death and Kedos? then The 7 current sins could have to fight the two spirits, trying to keep them out of their world as well as the real world (We can pass between the two, right?), and the chosen might be left out, since they aren't full-fledged sins and it would be quotem quote "Too Dangerous" For them to try and help.

Cue the chosen sneaking off on a forbidden bi-worldly road trip/quest.

Totally just throwing ideas out there.

Tell me if it doesn't work :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:52 am
Chrissyboo says...

My name is Sulan Brown and I'm looking a few creative story writers to join our team on guru.com. Please email via brownchristine54@yahoo to get more info.

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:17 am
HazelGrace16 says...

That was already the plan ;) @TheFantasy14

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:08 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Anyone have anybody they can recruit??

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27