z

Young Writers Society

Chasing Heaven DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:11 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I was sort of waiting for someone to establish the mob unless I need to. I'm fine either way, but I am planning for Lane to do her thing
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:29 pm
Noelle says...

I'm going to establish the mob and everything. It'll leave a great spot for Lane to come in.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:52 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

It seems Steggy's name change finally caught up to us xD

So, here's another link to the pad. The password is the same as the last one. If you're unsure, please just PM me, but it's really not that hard to guess.

Also, I'm alive! Sorry I couldn't get anything this weekend. It got really hectic really fast. Hopefully, though, we'll have some more posts coming in and I'll have some more time to write one ^^
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:25 am
Steggy says...

hehe

Also, what about a mob? Cause, Jezebel will be all over that while Amia is like hell no. Not this again.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

767 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:33 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I can assure there will be a mob eventually xD Since it's during the nighttime, for most people it will look like a random flash of light in the sky, which many people will want to investigate. So depending on when you show up, the mob will either be there soon or it's right on top of you.

[she/her]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:36 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Aight.

I got the perfect plan. I'll just wait until someone posts or something... speaking of that, when is the posting cycle going start up again?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

767 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:41 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

I think this is the third time I've said I don't want a cycle. >.< I'd prefer that if you have an idea for a post, you go for it as long as three people (or two/even one if the SB is inactive -- which I would consider it so now) are between you and your last post.
//sorry if I sound angry -- it's not at you xD

[she/her]

279 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:44 am
Steggy says...

Sorry! I just forget things.. a lot. >.>

Also, I haven't been able to get on Skype since it is acting all weirdly and bleh. You don't sound angry- I just forgot, that's all. c: My plan is just to wait until someone to post or something. I'm patience so I'll go whenever.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:28 pm
Wolfi says...

Nice, @Noelle! Nikias is amazing. xD

I'd love to post tonight (if homework doesn't swamp me, that is), but I'm kind of confused about the timeline of posts.

My post with Blaise took place early morning, at like 2AM.

Adri's followed. Quinn mentions that his father has already been banished, indicating it had happened the night before.

Noelle describes the mob scene, taking place at night.

Realistically, couldn't everything go in that order? In Adri and my posts, the banishment probably shouldn't have happened yet. I realize this was all probably my fault for setting my post in the morning, but I'd be willing to change it to just before the banishment for everything to make more sense.
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

I might actually be in the wrong here. It was under my impression that Quinn would have known about the banishment because he is a Guardian, therefore would have been looking forward to seeing his father dragged into there, so I tried to write before the banishment. I might have gotten something wrong in the story itself, though.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

767 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:41 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Yeah the timeline is really confusing at this point, but I think we can make due that the posts aren't necessarily in order for now. We'll make sure to do better coordination in the future.

But for now, I don't believe anyone has to change their posts in anyway. I was thinking that it'd go something like this:

~Wolfie's and Adri's posts are actually first, so it's actually before my first post. It's better that way considering Craz came in after to actually wrap up the event between Sasha, Riss and Ossie.
~Then it would be Steg's post, which starts in the morning and ends in the evening -- from what I understood. (From there she could be woken up by the flash caused by the banishment. But that's just a suggestion.)
~Riss and Ossie's raid would be next, where Sasha's post falls in the middle of their two perspectives.
~Next would be Hazel's/Lane's post as it ends towards night and has that sense of "nothing will ever be the same." Thus the banishment.
~Finally it would be Noelle's post, which actually kicks it off.

It's a little confusing, but it works. Just for the future, we'll have to make sure to coordinate the posts a little better so it is indeed chronological.

[she/her]

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:07 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

So should I post after Wolfie tonight to do Lanes post???
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

440 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:17 pm
Wolfi says...

If you're ready, Hazel, go right ahead. I've hardly started but I do plan on posting late tonight.
and do not be afraid.

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:25 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Well if you wanted your post to be about the mob before Lane kind of stops it then you should go first. Let me know

440 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:40 pm
Wolfi says...

Okay, I'll post mine first then. :)
and do not be afraid.

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes