z

Young Writers Society

A Tale of Two Sides DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:03 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Sorry about the other page. This is real one.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:59 am
Lefty says...

Hey, Hazel! This sounds like an awesome idea! Mind if I snag a spot?

P.S. You're Legend reference made me really happy. :) Legend is amazing.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

15 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:13 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I love that series! @LeftyWriter

Feel free to join! I'd love to see a character from you :)
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:09 am
fukase says...

@HazelGrace16 !!
Reserve me a spot!

By the way, when I saw this thread, I was like... the Infernal Devices series come into my mind! I know the Infernal Device is historical YA fiction, but the title...reminded me of one of a line from the book....
A Tale Of Two Cities.. by Charles Dickens.

... I want to be from Earth!

*wondering how to write my character's details...GOT IT!*
*starts to write my character's details...*

~Cheers!
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

15 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:49 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Glad to have you! :) @NicolMemo

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:01 am
FallWolf says...

Hey, this Storybook sounds really cool =) I'd love to have a slot!
Just a question, how much do Drianians differ from humans other than appearance? How is their physical strength compared to humans? Did their planet have higher or lower gravity? (I just thought it would be cool if like I could integrate into my character how everything feels different because the gravity is more or less. Plus, higher gravity would mean stronger people but more heavily built. Lower gravity would mean weaker people but faster and smaller)

15 Reviews

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:17 am
HazelGrace16 says...

The Gravity was more so when they arrive on earth it's almost like they are super human. @FallWolf

Welcome to the SB! Just send in a character slot :)

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:24 pm
fukase says...

I don't know how and when i can post my character. I am not reachable to my laptop now till the next three or two days. Sorry for any inconvenience. Leave me if you feel like want to start. I will find my way to enter trhe story. I am an earthling after all. :D
I love Koku.
He is damn cute and should be the main character
and not some lazy old man that supposedly genius but a sucker in his own life.
Koku is Koku.
Koku is CUTE.
~ B-The Beginning (A Netflix Anime.)

15 Reviews

Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:32 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

That's alright. Take your time. We still have quite a few slots open so I don't think we will start for awhile.

93 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:58 am
Lefty says...

Sorry I kind of disappeared. I've been having trouble deciding on a guy or a girl character. Hopefully I will have my character submitted by tonight or tomorrow.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

15 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:39 am
HazelGrace16 says...

93 Reviews

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 am
Lefty says...

Huzzah! It's up! *throws confetti* Sorry it took me forever. Please let me know if I should change anything, like the tattoos (or amount of tattoos) or anything about her history, etc... Thanks!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:41 am
Basil says...

Hey Hazel, may I join? This SB sounds awesome!

I'd like to reserve a chosen please :3

@NicolMemo haha I got that reference!! I love The Infernal Devices series!! I've just started the second book
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:15 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Yes of course! @Basil

I mean I dont know when it will start because its been quite inactive for a while, but I'd love to have you!

93 Reviews

Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:12 pm
Lefty says...

I'm still totally up for this if it gets enough people. Hoping it will!

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings