z

Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon May 02, 2016 11:18 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Actually that's not my reference for the tank (mine is... much less awesome, because it's the ONE scene I remembered from Street Fighter the movie - I KNOW IT'S BAD BUT I WAS AN INNOCENT CHILD BACK THEN - aside from the genuinly epic: "To you, the day in which Lord Bison came in to grace your village of his presence was the most important day of your life. But for me? It was Tuesday" speech.), but that image alone gives me all the more reasons to watch FMAB.

I should've done it a long time ago, but I was busy with Danball Senki and Hunter X Hunter.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon May 02, 2016 12:04 pm
micamouth says...

FMAB now has a very special place in my heart as the anime that hooked me into anime forever. It was beautiful from start to finish and I am so, so glad I had the chance to be on that emotional roller coaster xD As soon as I began to think about tanks, Olivier and her tank in the lift came into my head. I love FMA because pretty much every character has a strong characteristic that really shows through in every episode.

Ah, I have Hunter x Hunter on my watch list but I need to catch up on things that I should have watched long, long ago. (*coughcoughSNKblackbutlergintamadeathnote*)
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 1:22 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

...Weird. My answer never reached here, it seems. Allow me to repeat it.

Oh I can believe that. The first series, though its ending was rushed because it went over the manga at the time, was already pretty darn AMAZING (music-wise and animation-wise, especially not to mention a few hilarious moments it gave us), so I can only assume that Brohterhood is that much better, from what I've seen.
Dunno about the tank scene though, so I'll have to watch out for that.
And yes! Exactly! Even a LOT of secondary characters show very interesting treats - and in fact, it was really hard for me to hate the villains (I usually love most of them anyways, but still). They probably took that and made it better, didn't they?

FREAKIN' WATCH IT IT'S AWESOME. 2011, especially, though some musical features of the 1999 version are still... maybe not better, but amazing enough to me. Point is, you're gonna love it. HxH 2011, I mean.
(I need to watch these as well, so thanks for the reminder, lol.

EDIT: Nice post there, Saggi! I'm interested by the little bits of insights we're getting about Myza's past - that and her powers, she really doesn't seem to like that eagle of hers. And speakin' of it, if it's mostly invisible, does that imply that Paggya can't see it at all? I mean it wouldn't matter if she did, since she's trying her best to NOT get into trouble, but description-wise, I might change one or two things depending if she can see it or not.

As for the rest, it's mostly an answer to Myza's worries (and my comments on the post, 'cause why not), so I'm enspoilling it just in case.

Spoiler! :
- Well I didn't expect Myza to trust Paggya right from the get go, and probably not for a while, lol. But hey, no violence allowed, so at least she's GUARANTIED that Paggya won't do anything rash. It's not her style anyways, that's more a Novayon thing XD

-Hah. Funny. Can't respect, can't hate. These two are REALLY not gonna be friends for a while, or at all :3

-I tend to forget that Valtris is another of her names. I need to re-read your previous posts about that. Hmm.

-The skies of An were blank? And they have little to no knowledge of technology? Ohohoh, now that's NICE. Here's another thing Paggya can give information about :D Well, aside Gods of Knowledge or the likes, these guys and gals probably know all about it.

Aaaaand there you have it! My turn to post now, then! Gotta prepare some plans here and there...
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 3:54 pm
micamouth says...

Awwe, thanks man! ^^

Brotherhood... I have no words, honestly. Music - incredible. Story - it made me cry, and nothing makes me cry. Animation? Wonderful as always. Everything was detailed and everything had some value and contributed to the story. It's a brilliant thing to watch, trust me. I even liked the antagonists - well, apart from Father. He's a bad, bad man.

What I meant by invisible is that it blends in with the sky. At a certain distance, light can't reach it and it gets 'sucked in', like a black hole. However, if the eagle is surrounded by light it will be visible. This is why it stays a reasonable distance from the Parade, because there's so much light that it would likely destroy the eagle.

They're really not going to enjoy each other's company, no xD Myza more so than Paggya, I think. She doesn't really get on with people anyway - Myza's one of those people who prefers animals and solace to human company, but she adores children. *gdi myza stop loving your genii so much*

The names Myza's had previously are not too important, but you'll find that the older genii will know her by different names than newer genii. I'll try to make it absolutely clear who's addressing who, but her previous names won't be used much.

Yes, an is a strange place! No clouds, no stars, not even a sun. The sky lightens and darkens as time passes, but there appears to be no source of the light. A lot of the gods do have knowledge of technology through visits to ki, but there's no technology in the heavens.

Ah, I'm excited! Good luck ^^
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sat May 07, 2016 6:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ya welcome :3

And I know. I mean, I haven't watched Brotherhood, but I've read most of the original story and seen most of it thanks to the first FMA one (once again ignoring the last couple of episodes, but even THAT was emotional), so I can already tell that all of these things, from music to animation, are awesome. I just need to sit down and watch it to make sure I'll enjoy it.

And you know what? Right back at ya, but for Hunter X Hunter. I... Like, I'm serious. Really, I am. Remembering Hunter X Hunter makes me so freakin' happy. If you loved FMA, you're going to really, really, really like it.

Oooooh, alrighty then. Then no, she won't see it, she'll be too focused on trying to behave as well as possible.
As for Paggya and Myza, I think it'll be MUCH more on Myza's part, lol. Aside most of her family and anyone that treats her like dirt or is "racist" towards Dalkhu, which frankly would be naturally she doesn't really hate most people. So as long as Myza doesn't randomly attack her for no reason, she won't really mind her company - or at least htat's the plan.

Yes, as long as it doesn't get too confusing, i'm fine with the idea! I just hadn't re-read previous posts in a while, so it's okay, really.
Right, makes sense. So that battle tank is going to be ESPECIALLY surprising. Good, good.

As I am :D ooooh, trust me.... As I am... *evil chuckle*

40 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2016 9:48 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Update! Paggya's post has been PLANNED. All I need to do now is get one SB post away (for another SB), and then I can finally focus on her again :3

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat May 21, 2016 6:53 pm
StupidSoup says...

Whats everyone up to nowadays?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

30 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 12:52 pm
micamouth says...

*looks at Fire Emblem Fates and Bravely Default* yeah that's it

But seriously, my time is being sapped away by these wondrous games.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 3:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Bad Saggi.
YOU SHOULD ANSWER HERE AFTER COMPLETE THEM MUHAHAHAHA- Anyway.

Still writing my posts, still struggling with homework, and it's my turn to post anyway, so gotta speed things up and deal with my numerous stupid things.

54 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 4:49 pm
StupidSoup says...

>-> scary games that are hard to play

*sticks with mind numbing first person shooters*

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

30 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 6:17 pm
micamouth says...

FPS *shudders* I'll stick with my JRPGs and strategy. I camp in FPS.
A lot.
#snipergal

ANYWAY, @Tortwag that's perfectly fine! I understand the pains of school work, it's a nightmare. Take your time, bro.
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 6:38 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup We both know that FPSs can be hard to play, I mean just look at Dishonored XD
But I prefer TPSs of these, personally. usually I'm a mid-range to close range guy, though.
And if it's any consolation, J-RPGs are not that scary as long as you stay away from Disgaea.
Which... would be a shame, because I think you would loooove the humorous side of that game. It's all over the place XD

@Sagitta Thanks Saggi! I'll be fine - with my post being already planned, I have every reason to be confident about it.

54 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 7:11 pm
StupidSoup says...

#quickscopes

@Tortwag meh, not really my scene. Maybe one day though.

ON ANOTHER NOTE WHOS PSYCHED?!?!?!?(two more weeks of school)

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun May 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Poopsie says...

did somebody say FPS .o./
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 8:15 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

bah, don't worry, everyone got their favorites :3 I just like a bit of everything, is all.
I have two more months, personally, BUT I CAN'T WAIT EITHER I'LL ADMIT
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Mon May 23, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered