z

Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:07 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting for the sake of announcing that I FINALLY POSTED AND YOU LOT CAN ENJOY IT
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:04 pm
StupidSoup says...

Indeed a magical post twaggy. (pun totally intended.)

Saggy do you have plans to post next?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:49 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Thankies, Soup! Glad you liked it. (I half expected a pun about exploding, 'cause of the title, but that'll do XD)

*Patiently awaits Sagitta's answer*
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:44 am
micamouth says...

Ohohoho? Paggy knows more than I thought... And cookies will not solve everything. xD

I'm assuming 'my Goddess' was directed towards Myza... in which case I suppose I should post next. However, time is running short as I will be without any access to YWS from the 6th to about the 21st. I'd better get to it, eh?

I've really got to sort out Myza's motives before I do anything else, though. I'm not sure what role she plays in this story, even when we're well into the plot already. Now I think about it, she's pretty lost in her life without her genii, as they gave her something to live for. She will probably end up tagging along with Paggy, but what would make her side with a dalkhu, I wonder?
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:21 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta Yes, that was a reference to her previous speech about "things moving". She does know more than it seems :3
No, No they won't, lol. But they're a great source of, y'know... distraction XD

Yesh! That was Myza indeed, so I'll let you deal with the next post and Guy's behavior. Which reminds me that I should at least warn you about how he's expected to be like, which I'll do in the following spoiler.

Spoiler! :
Guy's Current situation and profile:

♦First of all, dude loves all things war and military. Played a lot of RTSs such as the Total War Series, but also a lot of sci-fi tyupe of warfare, with spaceships and whatnot
♦Loves Starfox's tank, the Landmaster, which he'll eventually turn his own battletank into. That's basically his summoning spell.
♦Guy just came back from a deal with a malevolent Dalkhu who told him a loooooooot of wrong things about the Parade and how it was a gathering of evil spirits thinking that they're doing the right thing," and when that Dalkhu asked what magic tool Guy would like to use to destroy 'em all, he asked for a battle tank and got teleported straight to the Parade's entrance.
♦Once there, Guy realized tha this tank was equipped with unlimited magic bullets, but it's a dalkhu spell that allowed him to break the shield of the Heaven's Parade and enter there. That's something tha thte Deities are going to discover once they analyze the tank.
♦Now! More about the guy's profile. Guy believes that he's some kind of super cop now, and that he can deal with supernatural troubles on his own. He's gullible, but not stupid, so if you actually put him in a good context, he has tremendous abilities to come up with plans and pull them off.
♦Guy knows to obey orders and knows when to be patient. Though most of his experiences are virtual, they were good enough for him to realize that war means timing: you can't just rush in to win one. But since he's a bit of an excited freak, he sometimes does it anyway. Case in point XD
♦Guy's biggest objective is to prove to the world that he can do something to help it. This means that if you talk to him and make him realize what is actually going on, he may follow you and help you in anyway he can.

And there ya go! That's Guy. Though before he stops doing whatever he's doing, he's supposed to shoot at least one bullet towards the sky, which is suppose to disrupt whatever shield the Parade has for good - which then will force Deities to stay in place and repair it and then send their aspiring deities to check the rebellion on Earth - with Paggya among them, since she may know what Dalkhu planned all this or where to find some of the enemies.

Right. Myza's motives and role. Hmm, well, maybe she can be part of the expedition that's supposed to go on Earth and see what's going on there? I did plan for Paggya to eventually be part of it, since she's close to becoming an Aspiring Deity, but if Myza end up tagging along with Paggya and Paggya's supposed to have a tutoring Deity to make sure that she doesn't do anything, wrong, maybe Megalith - or someone else - could assign Myza as being that deity? Food for thought, since I'm not sure of what you want either.

As for what would make them side together, well, at least trying to stop Guy is probably both of their priorities, so that's a decent start, methinks.

EDIT: currently editing the empty spoiler.

30 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:27 pm
micamouth says...

I'm just imagining Myza being all grumpy about having to 'babysit' Paggy, to quote the mental conversation they just had. xD Oh dear, I doubt it'd go down well. But it'd be really fun, so yes!

(On a side note - sadly I don't think I'll be able to write my post before I leave, so you can all carry on without me for the time being.)
formerly Sagitta

54 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:36 pm
StupidSoup says...

As you wish captain o7

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:41 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta this... IS going to be fun, yes, especially when Myza gts to see just how Paggya operates, lol.

Oh, so does that mean that I'll have to write the Guy thing first instead of you, or skip it and let you deal with the "flashback" of it? Because, we can totally do that if you can't advance yet.

30 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:53 pm
micamouth says...

Myza is not going to like this one bit, which means stress. And stress... isn't exactly a good thing when her shadows are about.

Hm, I don't mind what you do, as long as you're comfortable with it. I can work around it ^^
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:59 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Oh boy. I think this is gonna be more disastrous than I think it will be, lol.

Oh! White card of freedom. 'Kay then! I'll figure this out, it should be good enough for you to adapt, or so I believe.

54 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:08 am
StupidSoup says...

For some reason HunterxHunter has caught my attention.

I now understand the inner machinations of Tortwag's mind.

(I'm lame so I only watch bad quality fight scenes on youtube)

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:48 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@StupidSoup Ohoh, you'd need to explore a lot more things to understand the inner machinations in my weird mind, but that's a great start :3
I hope you're enjoying this series though, because it really is as good as people say it is. Where have you stopped so far?

As for the fight scenes on youtube (some of them are actually pretty darn good in quality), lemme try and give you something better and easy to use (you don't have to download anything if that's not what you want): http://kissanime.to/Anime/Hunter-x-Hunter-2011 There you go! All of the episodes, English subtitled, good quality and sound. And if you're in just for the fights, just look 'em up in the wiki and go to the episode needed to seem them.
So... Yeah, enjoy that.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:29 am
StupidSoup says...

shall I post or shall @Sagitta

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:54 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

I don't think @Sagitta can if she's still super limited to computer use, and she told us to post when we could, you might as well do that.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:49 pm
StupidSoup says...

roger o7

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom