z

Young Writers Society

Genii - Land of the Gods DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Huh. Paggya didn't talk after all. Fun post, though, for a sec I half expected the actual cat to talk, until you clarified that it was Benji's conscience.
Lol.

Nice job incorporating the blast, as well! We're gonna miss a few events from @Sagitta's perspective, but we can still totally move forward. I'll try to post by next week, assuming my Game Design studies don't take too much time - 'cause school there restarts next week.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:20 am
micamouth says...

Thanks for being responsible while I was gone, everyone! Not that I'd expect you to be irresponsible as such. xD

I'm starting school again in less than a fortnight which means even less time to get access to a computer. If my dad works on it anytime soon I might have a laptop, but carry on as you are and I'll try and get posts in here and there. Sorry about this!
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:43 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Ooooooof course you didn't XD Ya welcome, Saggi.

Nah, s'fine, Life happens - school's about to restart on my side too, anyways, so I know the struggle. Just make sure you can get your perspective when I skip a few events on my next post, and we should all be fine!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

30 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 am
micamouth says...

I'll try my best. Who knows what kind of quality my writing will hold, considering how long I've spent without writing something, but hopefully it'll be coherent. xD
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:01 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Baaah, jumping back into the flow might actually be a great thing, and you can always re-read your previous posts for help :3

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 pm
StupidSoup says...

I mean I could agree with you guys in a paragraph long explanation and condolence to @Sagitta but I'm just gonna go with ditto.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:54 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

+6 Wisdom points for that statement, man. Don't be surprised if I use this one.

30 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:03 am
micamouth says...

I'm really sorry about this.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to call it quits with Genii. I can't get onto YWS regularly and I never know how long I'll have to be here. I feel like I'm not contributing enough and as the creator of the SB I know I should have a bigger part in it than I currently have. I'll still be hanging around - once I get used to the school workload (and get a laptop back) I might return. But for now, I'm not going to be able to post. Anyone who wishes to may take on the role of Myza.
Again, I apologise for the inconvenience, but at least you can all post without waiting for me :)
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:12 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Sagitta Remember when I told you it would be nice to keep this as a Collab story to write for later in case something happened to you and 'cause that's how much I don't want to abandon it? Welp, this might be the moment to talk about this.

Aside that, well, I just keep going with Soup and use Myza as an NPC until you're back. Just don't lock the topic, I really wanna see what could happen later on here.
Anyway, we'll wait for ya! I'll send ya some PMs to make sure I get some details about Mtza or don't write her too well.

30 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:25 am
micamouth says...

I won't lock the topic, don't worry, and I'm sure you'll do well. If you ever need me, I'll still be around a few days a week. And I'm flattered that you think it's good enough ;u;
formerly Sagitta

40 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:38 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

Thanks a ton! I shall continue then. Good to know you'll still be around for a bit.

*hugs* you're welcome. It is, it can be even better, and I don't want to abandon this.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:47 pm
StupidSoup says...

@Sagitta Dont wurreh. We gotchu fam .3./
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain