Young Writers Society

Demon Hunter [DT]

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:42 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Deta genuinely finds Kite funny, and so sticks closer to him than some (coughSophiebecausesheterrfiesthemcough). Kite is one of the reasons why Deta hasn't left the group yet.

[a quip...?...]

Kite (alone with a friend): *makes a joke*
Deta (alone outside the window): *laughs*
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:22 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Haille finds him funny, and sometimes annoying. She's just lucky that she hasn't got his bad side.

(A quip, I guess?)

"Will you get that gun out of my face before I shot you upside the head?"

"If you say so."
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

161 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:49 pm
Sassafras says...

I would really like this to be active cause if not I have to drop it.. :(

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:00 am
Lumi says...

i want this to start, yeah, but i'm having to approach a massive writers' block. if anyone else wants to start, please feel free.

but i'd prefer it be someone i trust (tho tbh i trust all of you).
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:43 pm
Sassafras says...

If I could get a PM about what generally needs to happen in the intro, I could write it ifnobodyminds.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:42 am
View Likes
Bloo says...

Me and Lumi got most of the intro done tonight. Should be ready by tomorrow for everything to get kicked off. Just my body has this weird need called sleep. and also television.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

745 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Bloo and I co-wrote the intro post; notice that there is no name tag attached.

Since we're playing this episodically, I want the scenes to move seamlessly like a supernatural CIA comedy would. The scene's cutting to Tabitha and DETA now.

So @ReisePiecey and @Auxiira --> Get a scene out. We're just building up the exposition right now, and ultimately the entire team is going to be going to this fake funeral either because they think Kite needs emotional support, or because they're tired of a missionless dry spell in Chicago.

Also, @StellaThomas --> If you want to slip a Sophie post in, I have faith you'll pull off the fluff with abandon.
-Shinji Moon

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:19 pm
Blackwood says...

Writers block or not, your writing is gorgeous as always Lumi.

I'll be keeping up to date with this until my Japan adventure is over. There's under two weeks left, so unless this suddenly erupts at an extreme pace, I will hopefully not fall behind too far.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 pm
View Likes
Lightsong says...

Hey! The introduction post hooks me. Can I join this SB? :3 From what I've gathered in this discussion, though, it seems to be based on a show/movie. >.>
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

745 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:31 pm
Lumi says...

Sure, @Lightsong!

But it's not based on a show or movie. It's an original concept (tho it's an easy one, let's be real) that we're writing in a way that gives the reader the sensation of watching a TV show. It's just a scene format I like a lot.

Get a character template in and write up a discussion post telling us how your character would interact with the others normally (think of it as a chemistry chart) and we'll squirt you right in!
-Shinji Moon

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:07 pm
Lightsong says...

Thanks for the answer! I've a problem to handle first though to be able to join actively and properly, so give me some time to think about (and if someone else wants to take the spot while I'm considering whether I can be active here or not, it's fine!).
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:20 pm
Bloo says...

is anyone writing a post?
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind