z

Young Writers Society

Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:07 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Redo is done! Hopefully I did it better this time. Please let me know if I forgot anything!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:14 pm
Gravity says...

WAKE UP!

I've been in this one storybook for almost a year. I refuse to let this one die after a month or two. Let's go! Who can post? I need to see about last time I posted and such
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:13 am
Europa says...

Posted. Introducing a new thing with Eva.

List of future events for your edification.
if you'd rather not spoil it for yourself, feel free to gloss over.

Spoiler! :
1. Eva's gonna start acting a little strange. Small things at first, like, Will spots her doing her homework, or Cop notices a slight bit of docility in sparring (In the sense she's not immediately jumping for the mats.) but near the end of the first semester, she'll start getting especially odd. Silent, for one thing, a little more grumpy and brooding than she used to be, disappearing for long periods of time during the day and not ever being seen until late at night when she comes back to the cabin, that kind of stuff.

2. Since Lun dropped out, For finals, Ari and Eva will be neck and neck in their victories against each other, and instructor Rodriguez will ask if she wants a tie breaker fight. Evangeline walks away. Shortly afterwords, she vanishes. Leaving no sign where she's gone, blah blah blah mystery. Bottom line, she stays gone for two months.

3. When she comes back, she's kinda depressed and still really touchy. She also gives up leadership of the Sharks to Will.

Whatever way you want to take this, it's fine, also, none of this is set in stone, so if anything interferes with what you're planning, tell me.

271 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 pm
Gravity says...

@TheForgottenKing you literally just messed up my plans XD can you take that part out?

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:04 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

Which part? Fanty and I have been discussing Will's take over of the Sharks. What are your plans? Pm me and we can work something out together. @Gravity
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:58 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I think she is talking about the whole Ari's plan thing...I don't think she wanted you guys knowing about that. @TheForgottenKing

But that's just a guess
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:58 pm
View Likes
Chaser says...

I'm completely lost as to which direction this is going...
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:03 am
Europa says...

So am I....
I was planning for Eva after coming back from her little escapade, to give up the position on her own, but I think Will overthrowing her might be more realistic.

And I just had a good idea using that for a plot twist! (Like a really big one. It'll affect the story a lot, so I'll put it in spoilers and if you just want to be surprised, go ahead and skip over.

Spoiler! :
Okay, so I was thinking maybe Will could overthrow her, and that could be the day before she turns down that fight with Ari, and disappears. Only, she doesn't come back. She'd come back when the rebellion marches on Pierpoint. Fighting on their side. At first they might believe that she'd just done it to get back at Will, but she'll reveal she'd been a loyalist for years before she came to Pierpoint. Before even Crow joined, in a different branch, so he'd never had known. That attack on the base mentioned in King's post was her idea. She'd wanted control of the Sharks to use them to get rid of the students outside of the group who'd be the biggest threat should they finish training, and then go on to secretly assassinate the other Sharks. Destroying the strongest Black Fist trainees and therefore destroying the group by getting rid of their future. She had joined because of the promise of power, and is one of their leading strategists now, though in Crows time, she wasn't too influential. (Her marks would be between her shoulderblades, with its edges just barely under the neck of her t-shirt. Now would be good a time as any to work up suspicion with the "Eva's Acting Weird" thing. Any concerns about that? I'm sorta just throwing it out there.

@Gravity @HazelGrace16 @TheForgottenKing @Chaser

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:55 am
Chaser says...

That could work. Only, how soon would we be doing that? Between now and the big twist, Will's takeover could last anywhere from a few days to a month. And what would that entail? Or should we just have a bit of a fast-forward or time-skip? Unless anybody has plot ideas to fill that gap.

This gets doubly confusing when we realize that Aria might seize control instead of Will, during the war game. I get that Copperhead isn't really part of the main plot right now, but it'd still be nice to know what's going on.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:47 am
TheForgottenKing says...

I deleted my post.... I realized how much it was drastically changing the plot of the sb, I don't feel that's my part. I like your idea Fanty, will make Will feel betrayed or something. I was thinking instead of the random takeover by will, he might just be making his own secret organization to use once he gets out and use them to make money. His mind will be going toward making cash when he's recruiting, so basically he has plans to create his own secret criminal empire. He hasn't told anyone this of course, but he's building his network.
Last edited by TheForgottenKing on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:52 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Its okay King.

I honestly think we all need to have a planning session soon :)

271 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 am
Gravity says...

I didn't understand any of Fanty's long paragraph >.>

45 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:56 pm
Europa says...

@Gravity basically, it's my same plan I had for Ev, but instead of coming back to Pierpoint after two months, she comes back when the rebels attack the school, turning out to be fighting on their side the whole time, using the Sharks to destroy the school from the inside.

271 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 am
Gravity says...

Wait a second, so what will happen after that? I don't like the idea of getting rid of the school this early on in the game... @TheFantasy14

15 Reviews

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:27 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Again I think we all need to plan a time to do planning

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
— Paul Brandt