z

Young Writers Society

Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:32 am
Europa says...

@Gravity Eva disappearing comes later in the story, and I expect the rebellion marching on Pierpoint would be a little longer off after she goes, so theses a lot of spacing between Eva vanishing and the attack on the school.

@HazelGrace16 yeah...we need to do some planning.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:34 am
Chaser says...

Well, once the rebels show up, people might have to take sides, which could wreak havoc on some relationships.
Besides that, would Eva also have informants and other agents with her at the Academy? I wonder if Peter Wise can scoop a pseudo-redemption.
And in order for the attack to make sense, it needs to be at a weak point in the school's condition. Maybe Will and Aria could battle for ultra-extreme supremacy, causing more and more destruction as it gets out of hand?

Aside from time-burning hypotheticals, I believe that the actions of our students after Pierpoint is destroyed is to try finding their way through the world in the midst of a revolution. Think of it like a YA dystopic fiction. Actually, no, don't do that, that would lower morale. Think of it as a culmination of their skills, and a transition from school into the world.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 am
Gravity says...

I'm also unclear as to the whole rebellion thing, who joins what and why? Why is the rebellion going on? Won't this separate the whole cast? I thought this was just gonna be at the school...
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:32 am
Europa says...

I think that for the time being, we should focus on the war games and the rebellion against Eva. @Gravity, I think Crow might join Ari, Cassia, and Xander to lend some help, and that way, Xander and Cass will be able to get closer to him, and it also gives Ari and Crow a chance to fall in love.

@Chaser I like the idea of using Peter as a rebel minion dude, and I wonder if she might try and get Crow to help too...other than that, it might be interesting if someone started getting suspicious of her activity.

Its after the war games that we need to think about though. I know there's a lot we want to get done before the school goes kaboom. Maybe Crow could join Ari and they could have real training lessons, since they're both martial artists, which would get them closer to each other, and we could start the Crow/Ari love scandal. but I guess we'd also need something that would involve everyone.

271 Reviews

Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:39 am
Gravity says...

@TheFantasy14 that has literally been the whole plan all along :D

271 Reviews

Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm
Gravity says...

1. We need to post more and
2. If anybody is interested in another SB...

Oceanside Academy for the... Eccentric

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:51 am
Omni says...

Hey is this SB still accepting?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

45 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:32 pm
Europa says...

As many of you may know, I'll be going on a hiatus for a while, so I'mm appointing dungeon masters to rule in my stead. @Gravity, it would be great if you could do that for me. Also if you could take over with Crow, that would be good too. And @TheForgottenKing, if it isn't too much t ask, I think it would be best if you took over with Eva.

@Jhinx I don't see a problem with that, go ahead!

271 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:05 pm
Gravity says...

@TheFantasy14 so you want me to write posts from Crow's POV?

271 Reviews

Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:18 pm
Gravity says...

come on, guys. Let's not let this die just as it was getting good.

177 Reviews

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:32 am
Chaser says...

Trying to post for Copperhead but crazy things are happening and how do you write a schizophrenic psychopath I don't know
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

177 Reviews

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 am
Chaser says...

Okay, posted for Copperhead. Didn't really advance the plot at all, but I'm forming a few ideas, mainly that this war game could become just a touch more deadly. Forcing characters to cooperate, weakening the school, so on and so forth. Fun for the whole family.

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:10 am
Europa says...

Read all the posts. Glad to see we're starting to shake off the dust a bit.

271 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:50 am
Gravity says...

@TheFantasy14 @HazelGrace16 @Chaser @TheForgottenKing @LadyEvvy

Let's resurrect this, shall we? Also, Fanty, does that mean you're back?

45 Reviews

Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:07 pm
Europa says...

yep. I'm back! And I've had an idea that's a little better than my original Rebel Spy Eva thing. It incorporates the war with the rebels a little better and still works with the development in Eva's character, and it may bring around some twists in the plot as time goes on.
Spoiler! :
The idea is basically that the attempt to squash the rebellion isn't going nearly as well as the government says it is. The rebel forces are getting bigger, capturing more Black Fist fortresses, and as a result getting better weaponry, better housing for their men, maybe even a small air force. The army is desperate for men, so they decide to graduate a few hand chosen students early. This would shoot the characters into a place where they can't be at each other's throats anymore, and characters like Eva who never trust or work well or willingly with anyone will have a LOT of adjusting to do. This arc would also be a good opportunity for me to bring in more of Eva's backstory. She'll most likely have a painful and bitter history with Crow's father, who is a high ranking official in the Black fist. When Eva was a lot younger he'd done something that sort of catapulted her into the bitter, hate filled life she leads now. Gave her the motivation to become an assassin, ect. Long of the short of it is, she works towards getting on that list of early graduates to get in the position o wreak vengance on Brigadier General Hokkaido.

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah