z

Young Writers Society

Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:09 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

I sort of have an idea. Xander and Cassia are walking one night, and they get jumped by sharks. Evangeline's idea after Cassia does something to piss her off. (I'll think of that soon)They are very overpowered even with their skills. So Crow comes in and they all defeat them. That leads to Cassias interest of why he would help them, and so on
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:16 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16, that works! Good idea!

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:31 pm
Gravity says...

Can we not discuss this stuff in the DT? Want it to be a surprise to other storybookers
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:01 am
LadyEvvy says...

Hey, guys. Um, okay, explanation.
I'm so so so sorry I just vanished like that. I really should have at least told you guys I was gonna be inactive. So basically, I'm not really able to keep up with this storybook, or any storybook really. You guys aren't the only ones.
Believe me, I really love the plot you guys have going and the character I have in here, but I don't think I'll be joining you guys again for a while. I might, hopefully, come back later, so if it's okay, when things slow down would I be able to join up with you guys again with Lun? She's not too engaged with any of the characters, so I think she could disappear for a bit and pop up later if it's alright with you all.
So yeah. Sorry again. And @TheFantasy14 I owe you several reviews.

45 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:29 am
Europa says...

@Gravity, the DT is used to discuss plot things like these. No Storybooker I know peeps at other SB's DTs because they'd know there are a lot of spoilers and honestly the readers never go and read through discussion topcis either. This is a Thread for the authors of a SB to get together and plan out plot points in the story. No need to worry about spoiling it for Storybookers or readers. :)

271 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:39 am
Gravity says...

@TheFantasy14

In the storybook I usually write for we decide things on our own to shock people and I don't know anybody who reads SBs just to read...

45 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 pm
Europa says...

So are you doing the next post, @HazelGrace16?

15 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:25 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Yeah! sure
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:55 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

whoa whoa whoa. I did not agree to this. And William doesn't even have a bow!! I could see why he's not as good as the other characters with a bow, but he's the best darn sniper in the world. With a sniper rifle. Facts people, facts!!
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:14 pm
Chaser says...

I'm not exactly sure that Copperhead has the strength to break anyone's bones, let alone somebody like Xander's. I mean, if he programmed a robot duplicate to take his classes for him while he retreats into a mechanical state of insanity, sure, but he's just not a very strong person.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:43 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@HazelGrace16

Yaaa... You probably should've checked with some people before posting that. Not really wills style, not Coppers, and not Eva's either either. Not how they've been built up at least. That kinda stuff would only lead to more retaliation and someone getting killed, but seeing as we aren't supposed to kill each other... It really alters how I'm supposed to write now. Sorry.

271 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:09 am
Gravity says...

I've been out for 5 days XD so confused. Somebody broke Xander's bones?

15 Reviews

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:25 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey guys...

Really sorry about the last post. It was an idea me and Fanty came up with, but I mistakenly misinterpreted it. I feel really terrible about misusing your characters, and I'm sorry you had to burn your eyes with that post. I promise I will rewrite it, or burn it. I really really really hope this doesn't ruin my rep as a writer for you guys. Again I'm really sorry, and it was a huge mistake. Sorry. @Chaser @TheForgottenKing

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:31 am
Chaser says...

@HazelGrace16 Mistakes are a part of improving; besides, SB characters are tricky to decipher. I barely even use other people's avatars in my posts, just to avoid misinterpretation. The overall plot of your post wasn't bad, but every writer wants to see the unique attributes in their characters brought to life. I know you're an excellent writer; just be a bit more mindful of what you do with our precious characters.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 am
TheForgottenKing says...

ditto to what @Chaser said not a big deal, but I don't like seeing will be something he's not you know? That's all

Carpe Diem
— Catullus