z

Young Writers Society

Pierpoint Academy for Agents in Training DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:54 am
Vellichor says...

@Gravity My mistake lol he doesn't know anything, he only just noticed that some people were heading off together in a suspicious manner and was hinking about offhandedly mentioning to Eva that something might be up. Sorry about that D:
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:23 am
Gravity says...

I really don't want this to die. Is anybody going to post?
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm
Europa says...

@Gravity give me a few days. As soon as I get another SB post done, I'll start working on one.

45 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 am
Europa says...

Alright. I did...something. @Gravity Yes, it is after the whole talk with Rodriguez but I couldn't think of anything great for that and I already had a great dialogue for this all planned out. I could have waited for you to post something for that, but I promised I'd do something for this. Sorry, this was what was on my mind. You could post the talk, and them maybe I could delete my post and re-write it again after that or something. Then again, it does put a little mystery into the thing, leaves people having to figure things out. That's good, right? Right?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:17 am
Chaser says...

So, um...did a thing. Copperhead asks Crow for help with his project.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:56 am
Gravity says...

just curious

how are crow and copperhead working together when they're going to be rivals in the war between Eva and Aria in 2 weeks?

Although, I am impressed that you incorporated Taylor Swift in your post. Also impressed at Copperhead's imitation of Aria :)))

@Chaser
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:25 am
Chaser says...

Oh, right, I didn't tell you. Allow me to explain in this writers-only spoiler:

Spoiler! :
Fantasy and I worked out this side-story a while back, mainly to give Copperhead more involvement with the main cast as well as serve up some foreshadowing. The main plan was that Crow would work with Copperhead to impress the generals at the conference, thinking it would only repair his grades. Instead, it gets him drafted into the new commando team. Also, I think Crow was going to steal military secrets from Copperhead's tablet.

I don't quite remember how we were going to handle the war, but I remember that I didn't plan for Copperhead to be on any specific side. He just wants the conflict to escalate, taking steps to ensure wanton destruction and fitting himself into the role of "psychopath." If Crow somehow got ahold of Copperhead's technology for the battle, I doubt Copperhead would directly stop him.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:41 am
Europa says...

Alright, unfortunately due to personal life problems, I'll have to leave YWS for a while. Grab, would you mind posting for me while I'm gone? I'm so sorry for shoving it onto you like this and if it's just too much right now, I understand. I'll be back as soon as I can. Hopefully I'll be able to get things straightened out quickly.

I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content