z

Young Writers Society

The Neighborhood DT

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:05 pm
passenger says...

Discuss the storybook and ask to join here! This is my first time creating a storybook; I hope I can make it a great one! :D
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

112 Reviews

Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:47 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Your characters look great, @Caterpickle and @amberari!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

Reviews: 0
Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:51 pm
View Likes
amberari says...

Thanks Savvy, I'm looking forward to this!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:56 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'll be joining this SB also~
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:42 am
View Likes
Deskro says...

Just read through, seems like an interesting premise. A bit like The Truman Show but more ruthless. I would like to join but I'm working full time and also part of another SB so I'm not sure how much time I can commit..

112 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:35 pm
passenger says...

@Deskro

I would love to have you in the SB. If you think you can find time to post every once in a while, than I would say go ahead and join. But it's up to you. ^^

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:57 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

This looks so cool! Making a male charrie now. (lol im from fairfax)
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

112 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:12 am
passenger says...

Go right ahead! :D (And that's awesome that you're from there!)

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:49 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Submitted my character! Let me know if I have to change anything :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

112 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:41 pm
passenger says...

@Stegosaurus

Your character has been approved! It sounds like he's going to be interesting. xD

Spoiler! :
Poor Jason. D:

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:59 pm
View Likes
amberari says...

Savvy, I have a question. How will you be pairing the characters up, by random or by personality?

112 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 pm
passenger says...

@amberari

I'm not sure. We should probably have one more female character, so we don't need an NPC as a fill-in. Unless someone wants to make another character, than I'll probably make up another one. So if any of you guys want another character, you can say something in the DT and then go ahead and make one. If the character isn't claimed by, I don't know...Monday, than expect me to have another profile up there at some point.

Anyway, unless you guys have any specific suggestions, then I guess we'll try to pair people up based on personalities. I'm open for anything at this point. Do you have anything in mind?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:55 pm
View Likes
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

I can play the female if needed but we should wait till monday. I'll be ready with profile though
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

112 Reviews

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:58 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Great! I'm not sure when we're actually going to start the SB...I'll most likely start my post this weekend, but it all depends on how we're going to pair up the characters.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:04 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

Can I join? My character can be whatever gender you need to keep it balanced. I should be able to get my profile done by tonight.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard