z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat May 21, 2016 8:25 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I am making my post somewhat intense. There will be reasoning behind Emma's silence in the events of what will happen.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat May 21, 2016 8:52 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 *Happy dance* we're back!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sat May 21, 2016 9:34 pm
Lefty says...

Sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to it!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat May 21, 2016 10:41 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

I'll be working on a post this weekend and will have it up by next week.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun May 22, 2016 3:25 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Yes.

<3
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun May 22, 2016 3:28 am
View Likes
Steggy says...

Posted!

The Micharlotte ship has sailed. I repeat. The ship has sailed.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

93 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 4:35 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

They're so cute together. <3
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun May 22, 2016 6:15 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! Let me know if I should change anything!!!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

93 Reviews

Sun May 22, 2016 6:53 pm
Lefty says...

That was intense! Awesome post, Hazel!

45 Reviews

Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Hi guys. So, Lefty and I have been talking. A lot. We have about 550 ideas, but I'll just focus on the ones that take place in the present and near future. Here, in a rather large nutshell, is what we figured.

--Since chasing after the Animorphers with snipers does't work, the decide to try a different approach. Attacking them with someone they care about and would have the heart to fight against. Who exactly would they choose for a scheme like this? Riley. How would they do it. A certain special chip. Instead of the Americans chipping Riley and having the chip just malfunction, it would be easier to have be captured by the Japanese and have the chip turning her into a killing machine be its purpose from the beginning.

-- If the scientist with Mr. Neil is Japanese, and he already has Emma, why would they not just kill them all right then and there or do what they did to Riley when they could easily use Emma? The Japanese scientist with Mr. Neil could be a agent for Japan. Mr. Neil has no idea what the Japanese are up to and they're using Mr. Neil to get to the Animorphers. Emma's chip may not be as advanced as the one they implant in Riley and isn't able to affect Emma's mind the way Riley's would and updating the chip would mean taking it out and exciting suspicion from Mr. Neil, which would lead to their true plans being exposed.

--Using Mr. Neil's mole and her tracker, the Japanese could find where they're hiding and attack the house, which drives them out of hiding and back into the normal world. It would also lead to some confusion among the other Animorphers, because with their trackers out no one should be able to find them, right?

--After coming back into their normal lives, they could start traveling around together with at least one other Animorpher whenever possible. Maybe Jinx explains he was being chased once and the person ran off when Riley showed up. This may cause some problems for Emma, because Riley would most likely try to stick with her, and Em knows that actually puts her in more danger.

--With the Japanese using Mr. Neil the way they are, it would make sense that they'd know where the kids live, so what would stop them from killing them in their sleep? The rebels. They may be secretly watching and protecting them. That could be part of the reason the person chasing after Jinx disappeared. Darrin could have taken him down. It could also be the reason Darrin shows up so conveniently offering a ride when Cole and Riley are in trouble after the Battle of the Bands.

-- More as comedic interlude than anything, there could be a big school dance later on down the line, and we could have a few rounds of posts of them asking people to and getting ready for the dance. This could lead to some fun with love triangles and some sweet scenes between characters. After the dance would also be when the Japanese take Riley.

--The same scientist who implanted the tracker in Emma is the one who designed and implanted the soldier chip in Riley using the same method as Emma's tracker. The Animorphers wouldn't be able to trap and take the chip out of Riley themselves then, and would have to rely on the rebels and their doctors to take it out. (This could also be when Emma gets her chip out, which means, in a roundabout way, everything with Cole's death and Soldier Riley began with Emma.)

We have a mountain more, but this is all that's really important. Tell us what you all think!

93 Reviews

Mon May 23, 2016 3:32 pm
Lefty says...

Great recap, @TheFantasy14!

93 Reviews

Fri May 27, 2016 5:25 am
Lefty says...

Posted! Let me know if you want me to change anything @TheFantasy14 or @Chaser.

Btw, I was a little bit rushed the other day when Emma was posted for, so I didn't have a lot of time to comment on it. I thought her post was fantastic, @HazelGrace16. So dramatic and emotional. I love the plot twist and I adore Emma. Just really, really great. Anyway, I wanted to say more about it than I was able to the other day. ;)

Lastly, I wasn't sure where this round started, so I figured out that it started with Riley's/Fantasy's last post on May 19th. So those who have posted for this round so far are: Riley, Michael, Emma, and Cole.

45 Reviews

Fri May 27, 2016 4:53 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@LeftyWriter such a sweet post! I really hope to see some sort of prank war going on between Neon and Cole.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri May 27, 2016 10:34 pm
View Likes
Wolfi says...

That was sooo cuuuute, Lefty! Really nice job. I'm looking forward to a prank war as well! :P
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Tue May 31, 2016 3:44 pm
Europa says...

Hello? *Echoes*

"It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small."
— Neil Armstrong