z

Young Writers Society

Animorphers DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:38 pm
Europa says...

@LeftyWriter Chase told me last night he was still debating on whether he should post yet or not.

What's happening next? Are we gonna take out the trackers?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:53 pm
Lefty says...

Ah, ok. I don't see why he couldn't post. He hasn't posted for this round yet.

And I think it would make sense for them to take the trackers out next. And then, probably since Emma got lost, they would start getting worried about her and go on a search party looking for her.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

45 Reviews

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Hey, just thought you ought to know I'll be off the grid for a while on a campout for the weekend. See you in later, guys!

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:19 am
Wolfi says...

Sorry guys, that was really short :/ I'll be gone all weekend as well, and I still have a lot of preparing to do for my art festival.

Anyway, I'm not really sure how you guys want to go about removing the trackers, but I set it up and got Charlotte out of the way because she's queasy and scared of blood. Those "meaningful glances" between Michael and Layla were for that. :p

This is just an idea, but for certain animals, taking out the trackers might be easier, yeah? Take the desert fox, for example. Since Layla would morph into a smaller animal the tracker would also shrink and/or dislodge itself from the normal human position in the neck. Michael's lion morph, on the other hand, would only make things worse with a mane.

In any case, don't they heal up when they change? Or was that only in animal form?
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

93 Reviews

Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:52 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Great post, Wolfie!

I think you're on the right track with the trackers. I don't know if any of you have read The 5th Wave but they had trackers put in their necks and had to remove them by making a small incision in the back of their necks and slipping them out, which would probably make the most sense for this to.

If I remember correctly, morphing doesn't affect their healing. they can just all heal quicker than usual because they're Animorphers.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:44 am
LordZeus says...

Great post @Wolfical ! Just one thing: You said 'Dan the hawk' in your post. Could you change that to eagle, as Dan's morph is a martial eagle. Thank you!

440 Reviews

Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:46 am
Wolfi says...

Ooooops! Sorry 'bout that :P
and do not be afraid.

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:02 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

Just stopping by to say I'm so glad this SB is still going strong. Okay, that's all.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

93 Reviews

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:33 pm
Lefty says...

^^Thanks Noelle!^^

---

So, I think the only character that still needs to be posted for this round is Neon. @Chaser, were you planning to post this round, or did you want to catch the next one?

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Wed May 04, 2016 1:13 am
Chaser says...

In the end, I don't think I'll be able to dedicate enough time to a post for Neon. Go ahead and move on.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu May 05, 2016 7:11 pm
LordZeus says...

*poke* so...who's posting next?

93 Reviews

Thu May 05, 2016 8:04 pm
View Likes
Lefty says...

Well, the next things that needs to happen are them taking their trackers out, which we could technically just skip over if we wanted to and say they took them out. And them finding Emma, which in Charlotte's post, Dan already went looking for her.

So, I don't know what you guys want to do about the trackers... and I could technically put that in my Layla post for this round if you guys wanted me to. But given Emma being missing and Dan going to find her, it would probably make the most sense for Dan or Emma to be posted next.

440 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

Sunshine's officially leaving YWS. What should we do with Gwen?
and do not be afraid.

45 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2016 12:13 pm
Europa says...

Well, She could still be a secondary character if no one wants to take over with her. Like, she could still be in the group and included in posts but she's not played by anyone, and we could still have her morph and things. Or she could just die.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Mon May 09, 2016 12:15 pm
Steggy says...

I was going to suggest dying but I didn't know if it would be too brutal. Though, as you said, she is secondary so I don't think anyone would really notice her dead and gone.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant