45%

Total votes : 20

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:41 pm
Steggy says...

Congrats, Hunter! c: Also, the caps did hurt my eyes for a little bit ;-;

Anyhow! I'm excited to start this again. Just a little question- where do we start off at? Like, do I make Holio find the "master" person and fight them or what?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:06 pm
Poopsie says...

The quick and full reply buttons that should be at the bottom of the screen aren't there. o.o

thanks obama
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:38 am
View Likes
Omni says...

@Poopsie hi how's the post coming along?

Also, here's what Lumi put a few pages back, and I'm changing the roles since 15 is out now:

1. @AstralHunter: Quest accepted; entry to Windroc (don't forget to use the Dungeon Unlocked graphic from post #1); boss 1 (The Gnasher, as well as his commander).

2. @Poopsie: They clear their way through the ruins of Windroc and find an entryway to the sub-level of the ship. There'll probably be a gauntlet, then a fight against Boss #2. I like the idea of him being the Defense Systems Operator, so there would probably be a fight mechanic where you can turn the defenses against him to nuke his shields or something clever. Remember that we want tight and clean mechanics that would make a great game if played for real.

4. @Steggy: Fight against The Warden (Boss #3) to save Malek. S/he'll probably use Malek as leverage in the fight--maybe redirect attacks to him or otherwise torture him while the fight goes on. And since it takes place in a holding cell, I imagine she would either release captive monsters/men to fight for her, or imprison members of the party throughout the fight.

5. @ReisePiecey: With Malek back in the group, they head up the lift, clearing a few gauntlets before reaching who would probably be a mage boss. Maybe he'd copy Kahli's magic and beef it up. So yeah! I like the idea of a Blue Mage copying Kahli's summons and pitting them against the group. This could be a chance for one of our mages to learn a new spell: Simulacrum, which allows the copying of a spell. I think Fallyn would be particularly interested in this since she doesn't know any offensive spells of her own.

6. ????/@Jhinx: Commander Fedya. Remember that he does a tank crunch and near one-shot attacks, then uses stasis beams to keep his victim alive while absorbing healing given by party members. It'll be a big Malek stab-fest.

7. @Jhinx: Fedya retreats from battle, exhausted, and goes into a terrified speech about hostility, and how this world knows nothing of catastrophe. He'll then teleport everyone in the room to the planet Artomb, including himself, where the rest of the expansion will take place.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Lumi wrote:

Demon Hunter

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Bloo @Auxiira @ReisePiecey @Blaspherica @StellaThomas @Blackwood
Storybook: Demon Hunter
The Challenge:

After the introduction post has been made, your challenge is to recreate a moment of history that involves your character pre-1928. For an example, in the introduction post, we find out that Kite accidentally started World War I. You'll see. Make it comedic, make it fun, but most importantly, make it interesting.
Completion Time: One post per character.
Credits Awarded: 2 pts for incorporating the challenge in your introductory post.

The Broken Seal

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Bloo @Rosendorn @Nutty @Omni @Caesar @Auxiira @ReisePiecey
Storybook: The Broken Seal
The Challenge:

For Auxiira and Reise: Decide if you want to bring Pilen back in under Auxiira's driving in the next chapter. If this is declined, then Reise: your challenge is to write for Pilen in the next chapter as she'll be involved under Gwen's control. If this is declined, Auxiira must submit a profile for a member of Andy's team who may not be Gabriel. I'll brief you on another strong possibility later. If the switch is accepted, then Auxiira must write for Pilen at the end of this chapter, as well as the second half of the next chapter. More details will be available on Skype.

For my team: between now and the fleeing of Celtincrown, add filler posts to flesh out Fiona and get her more involved in our chemistry. It may be dialogue addressing her brother and his wife, it may be Simone trying to suppress her murder boner due to Danona chemistry. It could definitely be Leigh coming to a breaking point. This challenge will be recycled and refreshed for two chapters. Each post submitted will earn you one point. Each post submitted by collaboration will earn double points for both parties involved.
Completion Time: Thirty days, then it will be recycled.
Credits Awarded: 3 points to both Reise and Auxiira if compliance is met in their challenge. 1-2 pts for each writer involved in challenge 2 posts.

Glory Online

Challenged Adventurer(s): @AstralHunter @Blaspherica @ReisePiecey @Omni @15253 @Verser
Storybook: Glory Online
The Challenge: By this prompt, create lore for the game:

Explore the recurring phrase feared in the Artoma soldiers: The Calamity. Since each of you has a boss fight to handle in each post, I expect this will be no problem. Remember that these Artoma are refugees, and we're slaughtering them because we're xenophobic. I have a lore bunny in my mind behind The Calamity, but I want to see what you can do. Two points for each substantial buildup.
Completion Time: One each.
Credits Awarded: 2 pts per author.

The challenge has expired.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:00 pm
Poopsie says...

@Jhinx. It's not
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch