z

Young Writers Society

The Maze of the Guilds DT

Choose Zyreli's fate

1) Through magic or steel, Zyreli's quest will when he draws his final breath in battle.
23%
2) Let Zyreli meet his end unaware as he foolishly dies by the hands of a trap in one of the Towers.
8%
3) A fate truly worse than death- enslavement. Zyreli was too weak to withstand the stronger forces of those who guard the Pages, and will spend a lifestyle in servitude of them, until age or starvation claims his life.
69%

Total votes : 13

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sun May 15, 2016 6:52 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

This is going to be the longest post to date that I've ever written, just so you know.

I'll most likely finish this by.... Wednesday? Though, finals are fast approaching so idk when I'll actually be able to post it.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

279 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 21, 2016 1:34 am
Steggy says...

Posted! Rather long. It took me, I think, three days to write it and an extra day just to look over it. Anyway, hopefully it is correct. I'll be off to write Mira's post though I was wondering, if possible, Mira could skip this round? I'm a little plot stricken after writing Manelau's post.

EDIT: Actually, I have an idea and I'll just roll with it.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun May 22, 2016 12:32 am
Deskro says...

All posted. I was wondering @TheIllusiveIntellect if you could update me on Nef's stats once these trials' posts have been factored in. I want to see if I need to buy any food and other shopping :)

279 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:49 pm
Steggy says...

Since I haven't written anything for Mira, would it be okay if I just claim the points for Manelau and have Mira skip out of this round?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:05 am
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

Yep... No problem... Since the elimination style of SBing didn't really work, I will handle this as a normal style SB... I will obviously still continue with the Trials, since without them, there is no plot.
Also, I will be making the Trial realms smaller for a while, so character interaction can take place :D
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:41 am
Deskro says...

Nice :D that sounds good. Hopefully there are more people to write... Will be disappointing if it's just me and @Steggy

62 Reviews

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Can I just get a yay or nay from @LordZeus, @Chaser, @Poopsie and @StupidSoup... Are you guys still in this?
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

62 Reviews

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:16 pm
Poopsie says...

Nayyyy ;n;
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:45 pm
StupidSoup says...

nay. Sorry.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:58 pm
LordZeus says...

I'm not sure...could I get back to you on that? BTW you forgot @CandyWizard

62 Reviews

Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:23 pm

He PMed me long ago saying that he unfortunately can't continue with this SB, so I didn't include him...
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror

Proudly [They/Them]

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:43 pm
Persistence says...

I'm sorry, everyone. I have more time to do storybooks now, but I've done an SB recently and I realized that this kind of SB isn't for me. There was a certain pressure that came with some of the restrictions (like the word count and the elimination aspect of it). I have no problem with them, but this kind of storybook just isn't for me. I should have let someone else who would have continued take my spot, but I was pretty new to storybooks then and I didn't know. I really hope you guys get to continue this and see it through to the end, because it really is a great idea and it could make for some wonderful storylines.

Good luck, and I hope you guys have a wonderful day!
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer