z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:54 am
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

Hey can I join this storybook? And @TheFantasy14 I'm almost done. They'll be on my board soon.
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:00 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@NympheaLily it would be pretty hard to find a place to fit in with a new character so far into the SB, but if you were willing to take on of the Light characters, I for one don't have a problem with it. The ones up for grabs are Harley and Ebony.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:13 am
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

I'll read through everything. I actually have an idea for a character if it's okay with you. @TheFantasy14
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:02 am
View Likes
Europa says...

As some of you may know, the YWS chatbar is going to be shut down. With chatting in real time soon to be no longer an option, I've decided to make a Writerfeed pad for Heroes. This way we can still have the option to plan one on one in a way that's a little quicker than PMs. But in case people don't check it regularly, (Which I might forget to do) don't forget to post any ideas you have in the DT, or just tell us to check the pad if you prefer that. I'll put the link in theis message and also add it to the first comment on page 1.

http://europa.writerfeedpad.com/1

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Finally posted. Sorry it took so long. Things have been pretty busy for me, and I've been suffering a lot of mental and emotional stress. I kind of forgot about it for a bit. I'll try to stay more on top of things in the future.

45 Reviews

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:34 am
View Likes
Europa says...

So who wants to post next? @HazelGrace16 it would make the most sense if you went next, but if you can't for any reason, that's alright. Also tagging @Oswin1800 in case she had an idea for a post as well.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:13 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm going to. Life has just been really stressful lately and I've been overly exhausting myself with things. I promise it's coming though!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

15 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Finally posted. Sorry this took me so long, and the fact that it isn't that spectacular. I was having a tough time on how to approach this plot point. Anyways Scarlette's body is now under Raydon's control, and she is being led into the city. She has no recollection of the fact she is being controlled because she is so overwhelmed by the desire to find the others. Hopefully this will be a good lead in for you @Europa If not let me know.

Also @Chaser this is not necessarily the real Astral but a figment created by Raydon to push Scarlette's emotions. It could be a glimpse for Astral, but I wasn't sure what you wanted to do for him considering where he is right now. Let me know! She is being led to the same lab though regardless.
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:16 pm
Europa says...

I wanted to do something with him finding Kirsten as well as Scarlette, but the only I could seem to find inspiration for is the moment with Scar. After a while I just posted what I had. I think what I'll do is post a short thing with Kirsten. I'll start to work on that now of you guys don't mind a double post.

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:40 am
View Likes
Europa says...

After much writing, deleting and rewriting, here's my post! One of my better ones, actually. I think I'm just gonna delete the last one.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 am
View Likes
Snoops says...

@Europa I really loved the chapter!
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

15 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:53 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Yay!!!

45 Reviews

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

So who's posting next. My post left it open to pretty much everyone but Astral,
so @Oswin1800 @HazleGrace16 @Lau2001 are any of you guys absolutely dying to post? I'd lake to wait a bit before posting for Leon.

We should probably discuss how we're going to get Mr. Rhett and Esther worked into the story. I do have a few ideas about it

1) Esther tailed Kirsten out of the city and to the park (Don't ask me why there's a little kid wandering the streets alone...), and saw her heal Carlos. After seeing her powers she goes back to Mr. Rhett and brings him to their camp to show him what she found.

2) Mr. Rhett, who had been searching for the source of a strange signal (Frisky) he had picked up on his sensors, finds them at their camp.

Thoughts? Other ideas? @NympheaLily, did you have anything in mind?

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming