z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:53 am
HazelGrace16 says...

Posted! Let me know if I need to change anything
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Snoops says...

Is anyone writing next or should I post a scene about Carlos with his dad?
"Keep calm, drink tea and hide under the bedcovers"

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 pm
Europa says...

@Lau2001 You go ahead. I'll do something later.

And sorry I haven't been very active lately. I have a lot going on with High School applications and everyday life. Once I get my feet back under me and life is back to its normal brand of crazy, I'll be more frequent with posts and such.

99 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:39 pm
Snoops says...

Posted, tell me if I should change anything.

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:19 pm
Europa says...

I posted the start of the escape. @HazelGrace16 if you want to continue, I thought I'd just leave it open.

15 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:34 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

Hey Fanty does Leon have teleporting powers like Kirsten??

@TheFantasy14
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:22 pm
Europa says...

@HazelGrace16 sorta. It's more like in Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus with Nico Di Angelo and his shadow travel ability. Or a disappearing act in a magic show. "Poof" gone. "Poof" back again in some other spot.

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:43 pm
Europa says...

Hey guys. I just thought of something for Kirsten that is pretty interesting, but it would affect the rest of the cast in different ways, so I thought I bring it up in case you had any questions.

The Dark Kirsten Plot Point. *Dramatic fanfare*
What I was thinking, was that Kirsten is promised revenge on the people who hurt her/her loved ones by either Blak or Radon when one of them witnesses the full Super-Siyan-Avatar-State-Pheonix-Spirit-Animal-ness if her power. She joins forces with whoever makes that deal with her, and works with them to bring around the downfall of people like Carlos's dad, Astral, maybe even the Light at the end of the arc. All the while, Blak is working to bring Kirsten under his full control, using her hate and pain to his advantage. It would be up to the others to bring her back around. She might even be having Dark Kirsten problems in the Dream World Arc, having to deal with the evil side of her being, and the guilt of what she did. We could have some fun with her trying to turn Scar, Carlos, and Leon as well.
Just a sudden inspiration. Not sure if it would work but we'll see. I'm open to any changes or ideas.

99 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:01 am
Snoops says...

I like it but can we please not have a scene where she fights her other self who is dark like in Insurgent and a lot of other movies, bit overdone.
Question: Whos posting next?

Previously Lau2001

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:23 pm
Europa says...

@Lau2001 Hazel's working on a post right now. And yeah, I agree with you. I was gonna have Leon sort of get through to her, cause if anyone would realize she'd been corrupted by Blak, it would be him.

45 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm
Europa says...

RISE! *Cautiously pokes with stick*

15 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:31 pm
HazelGrace16 says...

*Rises*

For I have posted! Let me know if I must change!

45 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 am
Europa says...

*Drops stick* Excellent! Awesome post. Leon and Scar were kinda cute. I'll do I post with Kir's dream. LET US MAKE A TRIUMPHANT RETURN!

45 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:28 pm
Europa says...

Sorry guys, but I'll be inactive for kind of a long time. I'll appoint a temporary dungeon master here, @Chaser I know your busy but you seem like the man for the job. If you can't find the time right now, that's fine. And there are some things planned out for the characters now, so @HazelGrace16 if you could take over Kirsten, and @TheForgottenKing if you take Leon, I'll be back as soon as I can!

Reviews: 0
Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:24 pm
TheForgottenKing says...

@TheFantasy14

Done
"I make my own luck"- Shay Patrick Cormac

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland