z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:06 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

So who's gonna post next? If no one is free right now, I could post, but I've already gone a lot, so I'd prefer is someone else took a turn. Readers are probably getting sick of me.

45 Reviews

Thu May 11, 2017 9:05 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Dear friends, I regret to inform you that Snoops has left the Storybook. II can take her character, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to post until the school year ends.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri May 26, 2017 12:41 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Hi, just a heads up that your storybook is due to be archived in a few days. If you'd like it to stay where it is for a little longer, just let me know and I'll add an Undying tag so the rest of the crew know not to move it.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

45 Reviews

Fri May 26, 2017 9:58 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@Rydia Please do tag this undying.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat May 27, 2017 7:20 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Your wish is my command :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 28, 2017 2:21 am
View Likes
Halfbloodcheetah says...

*pokes head in* Any room for an epic return?
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Sun May 28, 2017 5:26 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

If it can be, it may be. If it may be, it should be. If it should be, we'll be the ones to do it.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

45 Reviews

Sun May 28, 2017 5:48 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Okay, so who's posting next? I think its about time we woke this SB back up. I will try to be a little bit more active but I'm sort of just stealing moments from time to time. If I have the time to start a post, I'll start working on one for Carlos @Halfbloodcheetah I would love for Ty and his team to make a re-entrance! I'f you could get in a post by the end of the week, that would be awesome. @HazelGrace16 @Chaser @NympheaLily and @Oswin1800 I need to know your status. I know for most of you you still want to stick around, but how active are you as of late and if your not active when do you think you'll be back? I've said before that I may not be on consistently until the summer, and even now I'm unsure of that. I need someone active who can dedicate some time to be the DM in my stead for a while. And anyone can post for Kir, Leon, and Carlos in the meantime.

I also think that we've had a bit of an issue with communication. When we started we had no problem connecting, but it sort of fell flat after a while. If we need a planning session, (Which I think would be a good idea) then we need to schedule one. But most importantly all of us, myself included, need to sit down and start posting. This has always been my favorite storybook and I won't let this one die without a fight. Come on, guys. Lets finish this! (That finished SB badge does look really cool.)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm
JustJasper says...

I think I am coming back this week. Trying to dig out of the mass of notifications.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun May 28, 2017 7:16 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm still here
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

177 Reviews

Mon May 29, 2017 2:14 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

I've got loads of time to work with. I'm pretty sure we can just meet up in the WFP sometime to talk about our goals and how to solidify them into a storyline.
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon May 29, 2017 3:07 am
JustJasper says...

I'm down for that.
Why do we capital-N Nerds love Mars so much?
Because it's beautiful, it's tough, it's buried in our mythic, childhood memories.
It's covered with human triumphs but also with sad stories of failure.

-Greg Bear

177 Reviews

Mon May 29, 2017 5:55 am
View Likes
Chaser says...

Alright, to begin the crosshair approximation, I'd be free all mornings and afternoons of this coming week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights work too.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue May 30, 2017 4:01 am
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

I think I'll be a little less active throughout this week, however, I will try and get back into the saddle as soon as I can. I need to recap on what's happening currently.
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue May 30, 2017 4:04 am
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

Also, Esther hasn't really been in the storybook much. Could we find a time to introduce her to the story?
Will Solace IRL

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp