z

Young Writers Society

the heroes of the shadows DT

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Tue May 30, 2017 4:59 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@NympheaLily we could definitely do that. This is my last week of school so I'll most likely be free somewhere in the next two weeks. I'm not sure about next week yet because my mom will be out of town and I'll need to help out looking after kids. For now all I can do is see where the wind takes me.

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Tue May 30, 2017 8:11 pm
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

@Europa alrighty then!
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:59 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

wanted you guys to know that I'm working on a post for Carlos. and @NympheaLily I'll probably be able to communicate via PM.

45 Reviews

Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:48 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Posted! Just so you guys know, I will be posting for Carlos from here on out. Due to some personal issues, Snoops has had to leave the storybook.

In other matters, I had some ideas for the plot so far, as well as some questions that are definitely worth answering.

First off, Ideas

I was thinking that after Leon gets back from hiding Frisky that they would just go into the city. They may figure that it would be harder for the government to get to them without drawing attention if they're somewhere with a bunch of unwitting pedestrians.

secondly, I have a thought of how Mr. Rhett and Ethster could enter the picture. Mr. Rhett may have picked up on the strange signal Frisky had been following or even tapped into the tracking device planted on him, and followed tracked its source to the Heroes. He may just walk in on them while they're sitting around waiting for Leon to come back. Once they're all together they could go over to his place and that's where Ethster is.

And last of all, improtant question. What would be a good place to hide him where the Heores could still get to him? And how are they going to fix him? It may be that they'd need to find Astral first, since he built him in the first place.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:02 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I forgot how much I missed this...
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

69 Reviews

Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:23 pm
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

That sounds like a plan!
Will Solace IRL

69 Reviews

Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:46 pm
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

Is it alright if I post for Esther? It won't be much but it will kind of introduce her character.
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

69 Reviews

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:19 pm
View Likes
NympheaLily says...

Posted! Get ready for the seven personalities of Esther
Will Solace IRL

45 Reviews

Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:17 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@NympheaLily great post! Who wants to go next?

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:30 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'll try to get one up
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

45 Reviews

45 Reviews

The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451