z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:48 pm
Charizard821 says...

Is it sad that at this point I feel like it's been so long since I've actually been into the SB to read/write posts that I have no clue who half these characters are? If somebody would like to quickly summarize what's going on, I would really like it, but don't feel obligated. It's really only my fault I'm not caught up on anything.

@Tortwag, I saw your PM. Looking for the words and the time to respond.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:58 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Don't worry too much, @Charizard821, since the new characters are only in Frostpoint anyway. Riley is still in the Pass with Twinkiel and Zulu.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:03 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Charizard821 I'm one entire page late, and I still have 2 posts to write - one of which wil help you and Riley, or at least that's the plan. Can't quite make the summary myself though, since I, too, am late. And I'm glad you saw that PM - take your time to answer it.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:00 pm
Poopsie says...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

the avatar ;D \o3o/
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:51 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Just another notification about my post, which I've made a lot of progress on. Mind you, it's likely going to be massive (already 3,000+ words), so it might take some time for me complete it. I'm striving to complete it and submit it during my birthday, which isn't too far from now. However, given my schedule, and the fact that I'm probably stressing over it too much for my own good, that may not happen. But it wouldn't hurt to try, you know?

As for the story itself, I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not it's comedic or serious. In other words, it could be interpreted either way; it seems to be right in the middle. Consider that a very small spoiler. :P
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:00 pm
Robusto says...

@TheSilverFox: Nothing wrong with equal parts comedy and severity. I for one love doing that.

And holy crap, I've been lazy on this SB. I really need to get back to writing for this, that's for certain.

24 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:20 pm
Robusto says...

And I feel insulted that the Ampharos in Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is a bumbling oaf of a mon (so far at least...) when Twinkiel over here is perhaps the scariest hero in the story.

40 Reviews

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto And on the other hand, I recently watched a few anime episodes in which an Ampharos was constantly at war with a Dragonite. What are the odds XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:50 am
View Likes
TheSilverFox says...

yeah, I'm sorry I didn't mention this sooner, but I've running around from place to place almost all of today, not to mention constantly distracted by a flood of crazy moments and things, and I didn't have the time to tell most of you here, but...

I'm 15 now. :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

24 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:36 am
View Likes
Robusto says...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @TheSilverFox !
If I knew the secrets to posting celebratory GIFs, I'd gift you with a whole truckload of them, most of them featuring fat cats.
And I actually thought you were a lot older than that. (And by a lot, I mean three or four years)
Here I am thinking I'm one of the youngest people working on this SB, and as I slowly learn each person's age, I feel as if I'M the grandpa here...

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 am
Poopsie says...

HAAPPY BIIIRTHDAAY TOO YOU HAAPPY BIRTH DAYYY TO YOU HAPPY BIRRTHDAYYYY DEAR SILVY

HAPPY BIIIIRFDAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:23 am
BrumalHunter says...

@Robusto, you're actually one of the oldest people here. The oldest is Tort, and then it's either me or you. After us, it's Buggie, followed by the twins and Fox.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:37 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

The... The... THE OLDEST IS ME??!! 19 years old? No one here above that? But... But... But I'm the child of this place O.o
...huh. I thought time zones were weird. Turns out Time is even weirder.

@Robusto Naaaaah, you're more like the mentor. Apparently I'm the grandpa :/

@TheSilverFox You know I'm still kinda upset that I essentially attempted to offer you a birthday gift that turned into a flurry of technical problems, but... Well... We've conquered most of them, so hopefully, we'll be able to enjoy ourselves next weekend. Everything is ready, but in any case...

Happy birthday again, big guy. Hope you've enjoyed the crazy stuff that happened to ya, putting aside our sad adventure from yesterday XD

24 Reviews

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm
Robusto says...

How old can I get before I can no longer qualify as a "Young" writer. Because I don't want to leave this place yet! I'm still young!

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:01 pm
Ventomology says...

Happy Birthday, SilverFox! Don't start driving too soon, and don't bite off more cake than you can chew.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest