z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:22 am
BrumalHunter says...

Welcome to the Resistance's new headquarters! Make yourself at home, @Robusto, @15253, @Verser, @Buggiedude2340, @Charizard821, @AstralHunter, @Tortwag, and @TheSilverFox.

As you can see, the most important details have already been moved here.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:22 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

I'm authorizing 5 SB Challenge credits to every member of this SB for maxing out two DT threads in a year. Astral can give them out at his leisure.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:24 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Thanks, Lumi!

And thanks for the call, Astral. These HQ look quite comfy, I must say. Now where's my sofa...?

...Wow. It's true, though, we've reached a 3rd DT, that's freakin' amazing XD I'm glad we've been able to keep the SB alive for so long, and we shall see the end of it! :pirate2:
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:33 pm
View Likes
Poopsie says...

after three dt's I've reached one conclusion.

we talk too much -3-
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:32 pm
BrumalHunter says...

Well, I want those five credits (I am towards SB Credits like blackbirds are towards shiny objects), so we need to talk twice as much.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:46 pm
StupidSoup says...

CELEBRATION!!!!

\o3o/ .3.7 >3>/ /-3-/ \>3</ o3o7 -3-7 >3>7
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:39 pm
Poopsie says...

so in the prequel, are the legendries divided or are they still together. Because if they're still together then strife's guardian is Hoopa
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:07 pm
Charizard821 says...

Wow! Third DT already! Hunter, I really appreciate the great lengths you're going to to keep things organized around here, on top of everything else you're doing. I tip my imaginary fedora to you, sir. :wink:

Now, onto some info about Vince the Buizel.

His nemesis is a Sneazel named Den, who's basically Vince's ultimate rival. The two share a passion for foot races and speed in general, and they've known each other ever since Vince arrived in Terraria.

Vince's guardian, if nobody has taken him, will be Yveltal.

58 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:24 pm
Charizard821 says...

I am double-posting because I'm too lazy to edit my last message. Also, Hunter says we need more DTs for challenge points.

@AstralHunter, I didn't watch the battles but from what I understand about the conversation, did you lose to Buggie? 0-0

My world has been flipped. (No offence, Buggie. ^^; )

If that's the case, I SUPPOSE I'll try my hand at battling you. So long as it's not on recording. I.. really don't need my fellow SBers to see me fail miserably.

Anyways, now that we're past that cheery thought, can I just say @Buggiedude2340, THANK GOODNESS Riley isn't around during Flurry's headache. The little guy's already having a tough enough time as it is. Not sure he'd be able to take Flurry snapping at him. BUT I do have some plans for communication between the two while they're in different groups. Should be pretty sweet, actually.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:25 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Sorry about my lateness to respond; I was a little busy (meaning playing video games, going on a few errands, and looking at a few old coins my brother bought, some of which predate WWI. And my, were those pennies for a bargain price. XD).

Anyways, onto business...

You know, I thought it was ridiculous when we maxed out the first DT and had to open a second one. But...seriously? We've maxed out yet another? This has to take the cake for the craziest thing I've heard here on the YWS. And I love it. XD

I agree with @Verser on this one; we really do talk too much. :P

Yes, and thanks, Lumi! :D Wow, 5 credits for our maxing out two DT's!? That's exceptional! O_O I can understand why Hunter here is so excited about it. However, given my lack of willingness to engage in conversation lately (due to my being an introvert and trying to figure out more about the stories I plan on writing), you might not hear a peep from me for a little while after this. So, no, I'm not planning on talking more than I already do. :P

Finally, I'm impressed. I'm amazed at how long we've kept this SB going, and I'm stunned by how, even after all this time, we're all still as energized and as excited as we've ever been. Frankly, of all the writing projects that I've engaged in, this is probably the one that I've devoted the most effort over the longest time in. And I won't stop any time soon. Sure, I may not be as excited as I was the first day I joined this SB, which I think was about a half year ago, but I'm still eager to continue writing for this SB, concocting backstories for my numerous characters, and working on my many plot lines. And it's all because of you, and your energy, and your determination. :D

So thanks, everybody. I tip my real hat (yes, my real one, not an imaginary one; I'm wearing it right now) to you all. May we succeed in our quest to finish this SB! :D
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

58 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:34 pm
Charizard821 says...

Way to one-up me @TheSilverFox. But... but... MINE'S a FEDORA! So hah!

No seriously, I agree with you completely. I never realized that when I joined this SB, everything would change. ToaC has taken a MAJOR backseat because of PMDSPA. And quite honestly, I'm okay with that. I have so much good material to put in place for Riley AND Vince, and it's because the others here are setting me up so nicely. You guys are the best, no question.

Now to steal from Jacksepticeye.

HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!

62 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:39 pm
Poopsie says...

@Charizard821, fight meeeeeeee, @Buggiedude2340 fight meeeeeeee, I only ever come out of my showdown hole for 1v1 duels now so I'm itching for a fight
The Poopsiest.

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

293 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:28 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Charizard821, I shall act as @Buggiedude2340's advocate for now.

When you and @TheSilverFox faced her previously, you faced her team that she had created for beating the game. On Showdown, your teams must be created for beating other players. Now, I have only played on Showdown, so I don't know the difference, but it is supposedly significant. Challenge her to a duel in the NeverUsed tier, which is her speciality, and then post your battle here. If you beat her two out of three times, then you have justly earned your bragging rights. So, are you up to the challenge? ;)

On a different note, we are already at page two! :D

PS: I agree with everything that has been said thus far. You are what makes this SB a success.
— Paul the Apostle

58 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:30 pm
Charizard821 says...

Oh. For a second I thought I'd have an easy win on you, @AstralHunter.

Also...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not want you guys seeing meh battles! They will be very embarrassing and Tort will have a permanent hand mark on his forehead from facepalming so much!

62 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:40 pm
View Likes
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I just decided to leave my mark here by saying...

WOW!! You guys sure know how to fill up Discussion Topics!!!

There, I'm done. Go on with your business now. Nothing to see here...
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew