z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 3

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:05 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto Heh. You sound like a Kid's Next Door agent not wanting to leave his service :D

Aside that, young's a matter of the mind, and this site understands that. At 64 I'm probably still gonna laugh like Twinkiel and reference random stuff, so I'll stay young. And if I can do that, then you don't have to worry XD
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:14 pm
Robusto says...

I get the feeling I'm going to be an awesome old person.
After all, who's going to be the guy that'll share the amazingness of stuff like classic Mario and Sonic, Modern Pokémon, and freaking Xenoblade Chronicles?
And of course I'll be schooling fools in Smash Bros. like a pro from the comfort of a retirement home. X3
And it looks like we're going to need a new DT soon...

4 DTs! Holy Hibble, I never thought it would get this far!

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:18 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Yep, since we've finally reached the 99th page of our 3 DT, I'll be locking up this topic shortly and then opening up the fourth. While, after the first two DTs, I'm not surprised we managed to finish a third (because, let's face it, given the pace at which we've been burning through these, it was only a matter of time before this one fell as well. xD), it's still pretty fantastic to see how far we've gone, consider all the fun conversations we've had, and think about all the memories we've made in these DTs. Now, just give me about 15 or so minutes from now, and I'll have the 4th one ready to go. :D

And thanks, everyone! I'm endlessly surprised that the people who figure out my age usually assumed I was a few years older than that. What part about me suggests maturity? :P

But yeah, I am the youngest person here. And now I'm old enough to start driving (my family, I think, has plans to start getting me to learn how to drive in the summer). With supervision, of course; I'm not sure my parents would appreciate me driving a car into a ditch on the side of an interstate. But hey, only one more year until I can get my driver's permit and drive without supervision. And then crash the car (but I'm probably just going to be a more careful driver because I seriously don't want to get in an accident). :P

And don't worry, @Tortwag; it was actually a lot of fun, especially when we were able to talk towards the end. Sure, we weren't able to play the game, and seemingly every possible computer problem took place, but at least we know what to do now, which is good. I'm not sure what in the world happened to my mic to make it do what it did, since I've never remembered having that kind of problem before (or nobody told me when it did happen). I'll see if I can't test the mic and figure out the problem, or maybe just find another one that does work. Regardless, we made progress, and I'm hopeful that everything will work just find next weekend. And then I can test my skills, or see how bad I am. XD

Once again, thanks, everyone! I've probably been talking for way too long, so I'll go ahead and lock this DT and open up a new one. Be prepared!
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack