Young Writers Society

C.A.M.P. - DT

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:54 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

You're being hailed because we all love you.

Also, because Carina's procrastinating
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:00 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Also!

Once we get into Inota, Level 1: Power Struggles will start!

The first Checkpoint will be named, C stands for Control. I'm working on plotting it out now (CARINA WE NEED TO PLOT AREOIUHGERG) but it's looking to be amazing!

sass levels loading

[he/him]

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:27 am
View Likes
Carina says...

Reise, your catchrate is 661414...which is pretty bad lol, but not as bad as Astral's! heh just imagine coming up to the first who pokemanz, and Arie is like, "LOVE MEHHH" but they just run away pfff-

And I think Shaymin is a legendary, so I'm going to have to say no to that one. (Can Shaymin even be bred into an egg? xD) Is there another pokemanz you want?

*SHOOTS VEER AND ASTRAL WITH LASER GUNS*
Bow down to your queen, peasants!!!
*pets Scar*

Chaser, I saw your name in gold, and I got really confused for a second...until I realized it was for the YWS event. lol shows how much I pay attention

Omnom, I think C stands for Carina...

letz plot dis weekend ok
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:17 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

Hai~ (I was virtually absent since Monday, so yay xD)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:07 am
BrumalHunter says...

Seeing her post above this one, I should probably inform everyone that @SpiritedWolfe has taken a hiatus until December. Shall we just NPC her character until she comes back?

Also, that was a really amusing post, @Chaser. (I hope somebody in Slateport Harbour can treat him for shock and a third degree chemical burn. ;) )

@Omni, I can only work on my post in bits and pieces, so I'll inform you whenever I've made sufficient progress.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:17 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

THE POST - that I should've finished ages ago - IS FINISHED.

But Timezone says it's past midnight already, so I'll have to endure school one more day before bein' able to edit and actually post it.

Sowwy.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

40 Reviews

Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:28 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Heeeeeey, it's the slowpoke again. Computer decided to crash on me, but luckily I had the time to save my little edits -except for the banner, which I'll have to redo later (I'm on the phone right now).
Technical difficulties aside, I'm movin' to plan B, which means that you people will have to wait yet one more day for Heljin's post.

...well at LEAST that part's not entirely my fault, I guess, but I do insist on the fact that the post is finished, so, if my laptop crashes again, I'll just post it in the DT in a spoiler and remove it whenever I manage to actually post in the SB.
If that's allowed, that is.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:33 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Sure go ahead

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:17 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Boom. Computer updated, adwares destroyed, file histories deleted, music and videos replaced and erased, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE FOR THIS TO BE POSTED.

Anyway, thanks @Omni! Post is kinda short, but hopefully y'all will enjoy it.

After all...

I am taking this way too far. And I have no regrets. All hail Mudkip.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:09 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Wonderful post actually

Alright so I'm gonna get this show on the road and skip the rest on the intro posting. I think we've been here wayyyyyy too long and I'm pumped to get this started. @AstralHunter, if you can get your post in before the 20th I'd love you forever and then we'd only be waiting on @Carina to go crazy with whatever craziness she has in store.

I don't actually know what to do with Wolfe's character right at the moment so we'll just ignore her for now. Seems good xD

@ScarlettFire @Chaser @Lumi @Iggy @StellaThomas @ReisePiecey @VeerenVKS I know its been a long road for this sb but I'm still hopeful that we can actually get this thing done. If you're willing to still make it through, I'm not actually fully moving forward with the story until late November. You don't need to tell me if you're still invested, because your actions will.

Whoever I don't see on the liked section of all the posts by that time I'm just gonna assume they are no longer interested and will move in without them, killing their characters in the most imaginative and horrific way possible or something like that.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

40 Reviews

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:27 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

Thanks. That's good to know.

*One pointless speech about how he put his beliefs of the heart of the cards into this actually incomplete post later*

Oh. Neat! So like, our next post setting will be in the boats/buses/whatever transport vehicules our characters are in? Or are we to start directly at the Inota Region after Astral and Carina are done?

147 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 147
Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:02 am
View Likes
Carina says...

*posts*
*steal's Reise's color dialogue becuz pretty*

SO LATE. I'M SO SORRY. D:

But!
@Chaser and @Tortwag, I loved the posts! They made me lol. xD

Anyways, that's the craziness I have in store for ya. I think I'm a little evil...and I think I made our characters a little evil...but you know, just let me know if I went ooc and I can fix it. >_> (I'm supposed to PM you guys pre-interactions to prevent this, but screw it I just had to post something.)

Omni, I'll let you take control of the ship from here. I understand we're going off really slow so we've probably lost some people, but that's okay, we'll deal with their characters...creatively. :twisted:

HUGE HUG AND THANK YOU to all those still interested in continuing!! I lav u guys even though I suck as a person and took months to posts heh;;;;

Side note- @ReisePiecey, what's Arie's hair color? Off the pic it looks white, but the profile said it's black. WHY MUST U CONFUSE ME

By the way Reise, I still need you to pick out an eggmon.

(Pssst. Omni. When should we introduce the fun eggmons?)
chaotic lazy
—Omni

the queen of memes
—yosh

secret supreme overlord of yws
—Atticus

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5
—Anonymous Yelp Review

293 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:16 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Omni, then prepare to love me forever, since I have made progress with my post today! It will definitely be done by the 20th - both parts, if I can help it.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:24 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Well. my dear @Carina, it was originally supposed to be black and purple - or orange - but let's just go with the picture.

And can I have a Machop?
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

293 Reviews

Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:23 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Hah, four exams - two of which took place in the afternoon - resulted in my definitely not being able to help it...

@Omni, would you still love me if I submitted my first post on the 20th? :P
— Paul the Apostle

don't try me bro
— Seirre