z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts:Afterwards DT

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 am
rockycait says...

Super excited about this one, and I hope you guys are too. I've always wanted to go to hogwarts, and now this is our chance!
The world is reality but words help you escape

Spoiler! :
I'm not interesting enough to have spoilers, but that doesn't mean I can't use them!

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:28 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

I'm in! This will be a lot of fun, and I'd never even thought about all those ghosts roaming the corridors. XD

I'll find a picture and add more detail to my char eventually, but for now I'm just reserving a spot.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 pm
View Likes
Gadgetron1 says...

I love Hogwarts and all things wizarding worldly. I think this is going to be great!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:24 am
View Likes
FeatherPen says...

Cool Idea, I have never done a story book before, but this one sounds like a fun place to start.
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright

9 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:25 am
rockycait says...

Thanks for the interest you guys have all shown! I'm hoping to start this specific storybook Monday some time, so if you guys could submit a character before then, that would be great. Of course it's fine if you don't get it in by that time, but it's always nice to start off on the same page. :D Excited to go to Hogwarts with you guys!

Spoiler! :
I'm not interesting enough to have spoilers, but that doesn't mean I can't use them!

802 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:29 am
Dracula says...

Could you guys with older chars maybe write about going to/arriving at Hogwarts? I'd love it if my first year could have a sorting ceremony, rather than just heading straight to classes.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:00 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

I'm going to change my character to a first year because she seems to be the only one who isn't.

Edit: Maybe not
Last edited by Gadgetron1 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

9 Reviews

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:45 pm
rockycait says...

You can do as many characters as you want. While first years do get to experience hogwarts for the first time, they don't get to experience quiddich tryouts or being a prefect.

Spoiler! :

Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:26 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Any plans on starting? Oh and I changed my original character quite drastically.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:38 pm
AMDDOG says...

may i join?
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:29 pm
Gadgetron1 says...

Anyone still here?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:29 pm
AMDDOG says...

I just really wanted to know if I could join? I loved the Hogwarts book and am intrigued to find what happens next!
"I hide myself with music I never show my feelings, always keeping things bottled inside. I hate to be you when I expose it all. When I tell you how you've made me feel, you'll never be able to look at me the same way again"-HPLYRIXZ.com

802 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 pm
Dracula says...

I'm here. I'm just... waiting.
-Demetri Martin

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 am
Gadgetron1 says...

@AMDDOG, I'm sure you would be allowed to create a character so you may as well just do that but the owner of the storybook seems to be offline at the moment so it might be a little while before you are accepted.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:08 am
Dracula says...

I wrote the first post. Rocky, feel free to delete or edit or whatever, I just thought I'd get things started.

My char is a first year, so I wrote about her train journey. I'm not sure what everyone else wants to do, but could someone with an older char please set the scene for a sorting ceremony? I'd really like her to be sorted properly.

But not in the next post, of course. I reckon most of you would want to write about the train journey (or other means of arriving at Hogwarts, *cough* flying car *cough*).
-Demetri Martin

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing