z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts:Afterwards DT

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:30 pm
Gravity says...

Can we do more than one character? I'd love to do 2 guys to mix things up a bit with gender stuff
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 am
Gadgetron1 says...

Rocky said this:

"You can do as many characters as you want. While first years do get to experience hogwarts for the first time, they don't get to experience quiddich tryouts or being a prefect."

A while back so I think you can have multiple characters. I might make a male as well.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:41 am
Dracula says...

We're still here guys! And we still need new characters. If you can't be bothered making one completely from scratch, I introduced an awkward, freckle-faced boy in my first post. Anyone is welcome to have him, I'd appreciate it in fact.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

Reviews: 2
Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:22 pm
Kestrel says...

May I join? This is my first StoryBook but I've done similar things in the past.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:06 pm
View Likes
Dracula says...

I don't see why not. Just read the details and make a character. :)
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

802 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:31 am
Dracula says...

Slow down there, @FerranWright :D Give us time to catch up.

@Gadgetron1 It's your turn to post next. I just wrote up to my char's sorting ceremony, so you might want to do something similar.

Anyone else wanting to join? It's not too late.
-Demetri Martin

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 am
FeatherPen says...

oh sorry about that, think of it as written in advance.
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:09 pm
Brigadier says...

I came across this in the forums and would like to join. I know there are spots a aisle but is it too late to join time wise?

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

802 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:27 pm
Dracula says...

Not too late!
-Demetri Martin

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:38 am
Vellichor says...

Hey everyone! I'm still semi new to this site but I only just noticed this SB and was wondering if it would be too much of a disrupt to add one more to the mix?
╔══╗░░░░╔╦╗░░╔═════╗
║╚═╬════╬╣╠═╗║░▀░▀░║
╠═╗║╔╗╔╗║║║╩╣║╚═══╝║
╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩╩╩═╝╚═════╝

Reviews: 3
Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:29 am
CookieNinjaBread says...

Hi, this looks really cool, I was wondering if I could join?

I'll read through and create a character when I have time if I am allowed. If you'd like me to be in a certain character or anything in the story I will easily make it that way. Thank you.
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

802 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:45 am
Dracula says...

Since the creator isn't here, I suppose I'll just give some advice myself. :) So, you two could definitely join. So far we're around the time of the sorting and the first classes. If you'd like, you could make some long first posts which mention everything up until this time, then you can just join in where we're up to. As to what CookieNinjaBread said, some NPC characters have been mentioned, so maybe read through and you could pick one of them to make into your own.
-Demetri Martin

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings