Young Writers Society

wonder.land DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:54 pm
Auxiira says...

M'kay!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I have submitted my CP, @Auxiira! :D
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:58 pm
Auxiira says...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that ^^

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

293 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:09 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I am glad. Victor is undoubtedly an a**, but I don't often get a chance to write from a rude/arrogant character's point of view. Provoking other characters will be fun.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:15 pm
Auxiira says...

and seeing as he's rich, etc. he may have met Kee at some point (in a dress and as Corynn >.>)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:41 pm
Theodorable says...

Has anyone else provided a location in the real world for their character? I said that Dani is in Brooklyn, but I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning a location. I can edit my character if needed.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:48 pm
Auxiira says...

oh, it's a fictitious location that has no name (up for proposals). So you don't have to include a placename if you don't want.

293 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:31 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Victor probably will have met her him, so if he sees her him in wonder.land and actually recognises her him, I cannot promise that he'll keep her his secret. (← potential conflict right there ;))

EDIT: Just as I was a little confused, so too will Vic be, should he ever find out.
— Paul the Apostle

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:37 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Profile coming soon. I just have to work first. @Lumi were partners baby <3
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

67 Reviews

Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 am
View Likes
Auxiira says...

@PenguinAttack, @Pompadour Please get your profiles in!!!!!

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:14 am
View Likes
Pompadour says...

It'll be in by tomorrow morning! and this is not just because halfway through the profile I realised that Hare wasn't giving off laidback vibes at all and I had to rewrite the whole thing oh no
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

293 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

@Auxiira, @Theodorable, @Craz, @Megrim, and @AriaAdams, I had a fine time reading all of your character profiles. I quite look forward to writing alongside you all. However...

After reading all the CPs, I realised that Victor is, at the moment, the most dominating character of them all. So, as a heads-up, here is what he will think of and might plan on doing to each of the characters:
♥ I have already discussed Victor's interactions with Keenan with Auxiira, so I can't tell her anything new. For the rest of you though, I shall say that he has met Kee before, but as Corynne, of course.
♥ Danielle is new in town, it seems, so Victor won't have much of an opinion on her yet. As such, he may flirt with her, considering her appearance and fashion sense. He will likely also try to convert her to the Heart side while they are in wonder.land.
♥ Victor likely never paid any attention to Juno, so you have nothing about which to worry, Craz. He'll just ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist.
♥ Megrim, although I love fragile characters (figuratively speaking), I should warn you that Victor will absolutely attempt to take advantage of Eric. He has questionable morals, to say the least, meaning he will do anything to gain the advantage in the game. Therefore, expect many attempts at seduction, both in real life and in-game. (Naturally, Victor will keep all such attempts hush-hush, since he doesn't want to risk provoking the Queen of Hearts.)
♥ While Violet may still undergo changes, I'll comment on her so long: Victor will probably have met her before because of her grandfather's political career. However, he won't think much of her, being an arrogant [synonym for donkey]. If he discovers she is the Mad Hatter though, he will be rude to her.

And that's it. I'll comment on the other characters once their CPs are up.
— Paul the Apostle

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:55 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Violet will undergo a lot of changes, possibly including her family/social situation and definitely concerning her personality :p I mean it, don't read it until I post it (that's cheating anyways ;)), and especially don't start planning anything that includes her, 'cause she's not gonna stay the same person for much longer, lol
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

293 Reviews

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:35 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Not a problem! Considering their alliances, Victor probably won't interact a lot with her anyway. (Though I still look forward to reading the actual CP. ;))
— Paul the Apostle

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:45 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Considering their alliances, I think it would be awesome if their non-game personas did interact, actually.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling