Indigena 2.0 DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:18 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Chelsea Ann McCormin

Appearance: With thin light brown hair that cuts off around her lower-back, Chelsea has almond-shaped eyes the color of the forest, and pouted lips, along with a curved nose, and skin that looked as though she'd never seen the sun before. Standing at about 5'2, Chelsea is relatively skinny, due to health problems.

History/Points of Interest: She struggled with an eating disorder for 13 years of her life, and after finding out that she had been starving herself, her mother put her in a Mental Institution, where she was forced to eat three meals a day, plus exercise every morning and evening. Upon losing her father to who knows what, for he'd gone on a business trip to D.C. and never returned, Chelsea's mother got with a man named Frank Stevens who, surprisingly, was the only one not shocked when she 'came out of the closet'. Her two brothers, plus mother, didn't speak to her for a couple of days, before her mother called a family meeting and they discussed the 'issue'. Frank was a balding man, nearing his 50s, but he was nice-- slightly strict, but that was a good thing.

Basic Personality: There are times when she's completely out of it and doesn't want to deal with anyone or anything, but there's also those times, that she and everyone else cherishes, that she's upbeat and happy, thinking very positively over everything. She can get rude if you insult something she cares about, but normally, she'll try to keep to herself.

Rate out of ten for ???
Leadership: 2
Adaptability: 4
Bravery: 3
Physical Fitness: 6
Nastiness: 5
Group affinity: 5

Other: Except for her liking to throw up after she's eaten something, Chelsea doesn't have much to know about herself.
Attachments
Ch.jpg
Chelsea
Ch.jpg (6.21 KiB) Viewed 134 times
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 pm
View Likes
Persistence says...

Hello, everyone. I am sorry to say that I will not be able to post for the entire duration of the month of November. I will be participating in this year's NaNoWriMo, so I will have very little time on my hands. I will even take a break from my big novel for the same reason.

I will follow your posts and comments, though. I love the way that you write, especially Savvy.

I appreciate your understanding. Have an amazing month!

Edit: Of course, you can use Mark as often as you please.
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:16 pm
passenger says...

Aw c':

Well good luck in NaNoWriMo! <3
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 pm
View Likes
Persistence says...

Thank you so much! <3

I expect to emerge with a surge of inspiration. May we write together again upon a day!
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:52 am
View Likes
Basil says...

@GuyFieri there is a one letter difference between Chelsea's last name and Saph's last name XD
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

67 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:08 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

Really? XD

previously:
GuyFieri

112 Reviews

Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:05 pm
passenger says...

@GuyFieri when do you think you're gonna be able to post for Alaska? I'm certainly not rushing you, I'm just wondering. :3
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

24 Reviews

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:08 am
Basil says...

Yep. Chelsea McCormin and Saphire McCormine ... lol, and McCarCar X3
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

67 Reviews

Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:30 pm
Ciblio says...

I can't do this. Something bad happened. I won't be on for a couple of weeks, at the least. Use my characters as you please. I...I'm sorry. I can't do this right now. I'm freaking out, and I just...I don't know.

previously:
GuyFieri

112 Reviews

Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:37 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Don't worry about it, that's okay, you're fine. I hope things work out with whatever happened.

On another note, since at least two people aren't able to post for the majority of the month, how do you guys feel about postponing the SB until the end of November?

24 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:54 am
Basil says...

I'm cool with that ^^ Although I finish school near the end of November.
Of course I am.
Why?

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:01 pm
Pan says...

I'll still be here, but I'm okay with postponing it... Guy and I have had a loss in our family, and she's taking it worse than I am.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

112 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 pm
passenger says...

I'm so sorry for your loss. :,(

I think it's better if we wait until the end of the month; that way everyone can have a little time to catch up and recuperate. When or if Guy is back on the site and when Can is done with NaNo, than we can reassess.

In the mean time, if anyone has any ideas about specific dates we should continue with the SB, or even about the plot, then we can still discuss them in the DT.

112 Reviews

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:21 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

What do you guys think about getting this SB started again? I miss it so much.

67 Reviews

Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:02 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

I'm in. I've missed it, too. Everything's still really hard on my family, but I can handle starting this back up.

previously:
GuyFieri

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn