z

Young Writers Society

Indigena 2.0 DT

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

It's awesome that you're back, @TinyJarStoredDreams! I liked when Peej and Scout were in the mix!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:39 am
View Likes
Basil says...

Oh my gosh @Savvy your post is awesome!!
Is there a blossoming of romance I'm picking up there? I'll try to make my post interesting ;)
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:39 am
Pan says...

Guys im so sad right now

@Shiney and I dont have uinternet at home and we were in the original, and I didnt know there was a reboot until literally gfive minutes ago.

Im sad.
Original indigena was my favo sb :( :( :(
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:35 am
Ciblio says...

I'm thinking about just doing my character, getting a post in before I go home (bc I'm at sisters house, where there's wifi), and just posting whenever I get the chance to, which won't be very hard because school's actually coming up (ten days) so @Pan and I would be able to post then.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

112 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:54 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

@Shiney and @HazelGrace16: I love your new characters; especially their names. Your posts were great.

I almost wish there were more guy characters, because now we have so many girls. Maybe we could get more people to join? I'm hoping to get a post up. Unfortunately I don't have wifi more than twice a week at best. >.>
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:54 pm
Ciblio says...

Thank you! And yeah, I was gonna make a guy character, but when I was making Alaska there were 5 girls and 5 guys, so I figurerd why not?
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

24 Reviews

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:29 am
Basil says...

Who is going to post next? I could, but I won't be able to until tomorrow
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:53 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm trying to hopefully recruit some people for guy characters. I'm really loving this story, and everyone seems really talented!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

24 Reviews

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:53 am
Basil says...

sweet! We do need more guy characters ^^
Of course I am.
Why?

24 Reviews

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:53 am
View Likes
Basil says...

Great post @Savvy!! That was awesome ^^
Does anyone object to me describing some animals that are found on Madagascar? I was thinking everyone has crashed on an island near Madagascar, one that hasn't been discovered yet, and that way we can make up some pretty bizarre creatures! \^^/
Or maybe the island is on the other side of Africa?
Of course I am.
Why?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 pm
View Likes
Persistence says...

Hey, so I'm waiting for my character to get approved (he may change depending on the posts that have come out since I created the character). I just wanted to say great job to everyone who has posted so far.

@Basil maybe you could break the text a bit and have a bit more space between paragraphs, just to make it a tad easier to read. Like what you guys have done so far, can't wait to see what you accomplish next (hopefully together with me). Keep up the great work!
Deep thoughts remind me of unfinished

175 Reviews

Reviews: 175
Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:52 pm
View Likes
Harker says...

I'll post mine soon--I've had a busy summer, but now I have more time for this. ;)
John. Queer guy, writer, fan of stuff.

~ Some men are born in their bodies, others have to fight for it. ~

15 Reviews

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

I'm going to post soon as well, but in still trying to determine where I fit in. Love your post @Basil ! I love how we got a sense of the islands atmoshpere instead of the drama(Not that I don't love the drama ;) ). Thank you!
"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

112 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:31 pm
passenger says...

Hey guys, I just posted. And wow, it's WAY longer than I expected. If you want me to do something about that, you can just tell me...I'm sure I could just post half of it next time.

@Basil we can PM about this plot twist if you'd like. :)

15 Reviews

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:40 pm
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

Holy crap @Savvy !! What a plot twist! Gah!

"My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
— A.A. Milne