z

Young Writers Society

Hunters DT

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Fri May 22, 2015 1:08 am
Que says...

Go ahead and make a character! I'm going to answer some questions Wolf had pretty soon, but it may take a while due to an injury.
Parlez-vous français?

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri May 22, 2015 1:22 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Awww, that's no good Falconer. Hope it heals soon and take the time you need~ I'm in no rush ^^ Worst case scenario, my assumptions are wrong and I can just change the post. (And I will try my hardest to go next, finishing tomorrow or Saturday).
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

498 Reviews

Fri May 22, 2015 3:19 am
View Likes
Que says...

Okay, Wolf was asking some questions so I've decided to post them here for everyone's benefits.

The Headquarters for the Hunters: The headquarters are basically a large building with many meeting and planning rooms. It is above ground, and where the Hunters negotiate, can access city maps and records, and can hold meetings amongst themselves and give out assignments. This building is not very secret, because the most important part of the Hunters are their bases. In the city, there are only three bases (but now everyone is moved into the largest of the three). In the bases are weapon stockpiles, training rooms, sleeping areas, etc. It is where most of the Hunters sleep and work. The bases are the secret advantage of the Hunters, and any Hunter who gives away a base's location will be subjected to the most severe punishment.

Missions: Meetings at the Hunter headquarters are frequently called for the assignment of missions. The mysterious leader had collected profiles for the criminals in the city. When the Hunters are summoned in on assignment days, there are two stacks of files: one for individuals, and another for entire groups that need to be taken down. Each Hunter only takes on what he or she is capable of.

Detectives: Since the headquarters are no big secret, Detectives are allowed inside for negotiations. Many Detectives were present when Aris entered the scene.

Would there be any team training sessions that the organization as a whole would participate in? Yes, most likely, after the Hunters have teamed up with the Detectives especially.

Other Hunters: There used to be many many Hunters until the kidnappings started. Now, because so few (only the elite) are left, only one of the bases is needed (as I mentioned above). When the Detectives join up, the Hunters will most likely have to open up the second base and force the integration of Detectives and Hunters. Since we can't have as many Hunters as there are actual people participating in the SB, you can make up your own character to be useful throughout. (Not sure if that made sense...)

I either made everything clear or way more complex, so PM me or post here if you need further explanation or clarification.
Parlez-vous français?

Reviews: 1
Fri May 22, 2015 5:04 am
View Likes
CookieEmpress says...

Alright, thanks! I'll make one tomorrow morning.
"I want Cookies." ~ Le Empress every single day :D

767 Reviews

Fri May 22, 2015 10:18 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Falconer wrote:...and any Hunter who gives away a base's location will be subjected to the most severe punishment.

... If they can catch them. :3

And thank you so much, Falconer! This really helped a lot ^^

[she/her]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Sun May 24, 2015 12:49 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

Working on my post. I'll have it up by tonight.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

498 Reviews

Mon May 25, 2015 2:43 am
View Likes
Que says...

Hey guys!
I just love how this SB is going. However, I am sorry to announce that @JKHatt will be dropping out due to limited time and too many other things going on. I won't delete his character, Ezra, as he may be rejoining at a later point in time. Just letting you all know so that there are no complications.
Anyway, keep up the great posts!
Parlez-vous français?

498 Reviews

Thu May 28, 2015 3:37 am
View Likes
Que says...

Something else: After two more people make their post (@donizback and @Tuesday) then anyone can post, as long as you don't post twice in a row.

EDIT: Don will have to wait until he passes a big test, so we can start without him and he'll post on June 2.
Parlez-vous français?

767 Reviews

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:23 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

*quietly tags @donizback and @KatyaElefant (yes, yes. Finals, I realize, but are you still here?)... :3*

Are they all we're waiting on to continue? (And what is the plan with the Detectives? Is there going to be some kind of exercise this night or skip to tomorrow...?)

[she/her]

498 Reviews

Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 pm
View Likes
Que says...

I was waiting for @donizback, but I think we could start without him...

Also, we probably wouldn't skip to the next day, as sleeping arrangements would need to be worked out, and probably at least one training session with the Detectives.
Last edited by Que on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parlez-vous français?

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663

498 Reviews

Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm
Que says...

Sure! We're going to get started pretty quickly here, so just make your character and I'll get it accepted! :)
Parlez-vous français?

767 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:44 am
SpiritedWolfe says...

Wait, the Detectives sleep with the Hunters at the HQ? Do they not have their own base or was the arrangement that they'd now sleep together? :P

[she/her]

498 Reviews

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:54 am
Que says...

They're working together, so they're going to be at the base dorms/barracks together, as it's more convent for training.

By the way, @donizback is finishing his first post and should have it up shortly.
Parlez-vous français?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 am
View Likes
donizback says...

I am really very sorry, everybody. I didn't get a single notification of you guys tagging me here. evil spirits are around me
Well, thanks a lot for waiting and I am sorry to have kept you all waiting. I posted my first post, I hope it isn't too bad.
Also, I ended the post with a suspense. One of the hunters may just wanna kill my character and my character should be able to run away from there. Something like that should be awesome.
Just let me know! Thanks and sorry again.
Alone is what I have, alone protects me.

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson