z

Young Writers Society

Fugue State DT

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat May 16, 2015 3:55 am
Craz says...

character submitted~
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun May 17, 2015 9:47 pm
KingLucifer says...

Done, @kayfortnight, I would like a chat.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun May 17, 2015 10:01 pm
Auxiira says...

I... Will have a profile at some point. I was thinking electricity/appliances manipulation. Or anything that runs on electricity.
She would've been obsessed with mechanics before the Project.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon May 18, 2015 10:04 am
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Alright, Auxiira :) Nobody has that yet, and she could definitely make use of that on the high tech military base. KingLucifer, check your messages.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

Random avatar

Fri May 22, 2015 10:57 pm
kayfortnight says...

Here's a writerfeedpad we can use for planning.
http://kayfortnight.writerfeedpad.com/4
I may wait to start this until late June since it seems a lot of people have exams coming up, but those of us who have time can plan.

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Fri May 22, 2015 11:01 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

It's private, so we can't access it (or I can't anyway.)
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

Random avatar

Fri May 22, 2015 11:17 pm
kayfortnight says...

Sorry. Check and see if it works now, I though I set it up so the link would work but apparently not.

Random avatar

Tue May 26, 2015 2:37 pm
kayfortnight says...

Aria, would someone meeting Mari before he became officially part of the project think he were male or female based just on a random meeting?

And something I want us to figure out- if the team split up into pairs or trios, who would be with who? Who's powers go best with whose? And who won't be able to stand whose personality?

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue May 26, 2015 6:07 pm
crossroads says...

Mari would look like a guy, but would have had long hair. Though now he's wearing it loose, and when he was allowed to be a guy he would had worn it tied with something.

As for teams, Mari in general works better alone, and doesn't like sharing plans or anything, mostly because he sees it as a waste of time to actually explain to people about all the things that have in fact already happened and form proper arguments about his choices or ideas xP

Also, I'm kinda dropping off the grid until at least next week - I'm in a place I'll be staying in for a year, and am getting used to people/climate/work/city/etc. I don't mind collaborating at some point if you need a few lines from Mari, though~
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:43 pm
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Intro post is up. Tell me if any of you have a problem with any of your characters' lines or how I deployed them. Your posts don't have to be that long, and later posts will probably be shorter, since you don't have to introduce the before and after for your character. Their goal isn't to kill everyone at the Academy, just to take out the leadership and get information and weapons.

67 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:15 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

.... In my defense, my profile is on my laptop that crashed. I'm gonna write it again~

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

Random avatar

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 pm
kayfortnight says...

You're fine^ I told you your character could join later anyway :) Figure they'll run into something your character would have been useful for on this mission. If you want, they could even pick up him/her/xir here to bring back to base.

67 Reviews

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:43 pm
Auxiira says...

ohhh, that sounds like a good idea!

They're a she. and I could fiddle it so that she was at the academy!

Random avatar

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:32 pm
kayfortnight says...

If Reese (@Falconer) or Dark (@KingLucifer) could be one of the next posters that'd be best- you guys are in the center of the action right now and something going wrong with the girls at the front will be the trigger for our other three to rush into action. But if you're not in that group and you want to post, I was chatting with Craz and your "stealth helicopter" could always be attacked, considering it is randomly parked on the lawn.

Feel free to act like what's being attacked is a base with fun gun towers and soldiers' barracks and stuff along with normal student stuff- obviously none of us know how West Point is actually defended, or if it is at all, considering it's technically more a university than a base. :)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:47 pm
KingLucifer says...

@kayfortnight do we even have an objective during this mission, I might've missed it when I skimmed though your post but I don't think you explicitly stated one.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown