z

Young Writers Society

The Sixth Academy For Heroes-In-Training [DT]

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sat May 09, 2015 9:45 pm
kayfortnight says...

Oh, okay, found it. Thanks!
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

Random avatar

Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 pm
kayfortnight says...

Alright, Raven's in.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 10, 2015 11:56 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Nutty kinda planned to post next, maybe, but um... How ready is our dear miss Mog? And how willing is she to give back that arm she stole? XD

@kayfortnight Raven's back, yay! Sure had been a while.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Mon May 11, 2015 12:35 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

Sadly, I think I'll have to drop out of this.
Life and my other four SB's take up any time I have.

Sorry, loves.
I'll stalk you.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 am
Lumi says...

Bye, @QueenAnne! Do you want to grab Isi's profile data before I wipe it? I'll leave it there for a day/until you say so.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Mon May 11, 2015 3:10 am
View Likes
Nutty says...

@Tortwag Mocchi's.... not giving up on that arm anytime soon. She hasn't had a chance to coat all the bearings and joints in gold and re-lube all the moving parts. For Evatt's benefit, of course. She also hasn't managed to pull it apart and paint her face on some place unreachable for her own satisfaction either.

Plus I really want her to have it for the first mission. It'll give Evatt something to work around (I've talked to Ty about this) and Mocchi an... extra hand to lend. She'll give it back after. Honest.
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 11, 2015 3:50 am
Lumi says...

@kayfortnight --> As much as I appreciate a silly southern accent, third person is a golden rule here. I won't ask you to change your first post (because that would be evil of me) but write in 3rd for now on. ^^
-Shinji Moon

40 Reviews

Mon May 11, 2015 5:19 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Nutty y'know, I don't really mind, and neither does Evoltrick, as long as it's not HIS arm you stole, lol. Or anything else he needs, really.
Especially if she uses it on the first mission. Gosh, poor Evatt, though XD
But I guess I'll start writing then. Lemme finish the already started post for Open Galaxy and I'll be right there for the mission briefing!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

Random avatar

Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 am
kayfortnight says...

@Lumi Oh, sorry. I might actually change it anyway if I have the time to, just for consistency's sake

212 Reviews

Mon May 11, 2015 10:04 am
TheCrimsonLady says...

You can make Isi poof now, Lumi.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 12, 2015 6:37 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

The next person to go for A, have them with Addy doing training/bonding exercises as you please. Just keep in mind that @StellaThomas already canonized flying trapeze as one of the activities.

The next person to go for B, have them together with Will, Bri, maybe West, and brief them on the mission. You may then have them enter the teleporter to D.C. to begin the mission. Be sure to talk to one another (or me) to coordinate how to write the mission so it's cohesive and fun to read. If you're not used to writing comedy, feel free to pester me or @chibibo since we're a little more comfortable writing the genre (plus, cheeb is a comedic genius because HE'S GOT THE TOUCH).

Finally, I know this has been slow-going, but it is exam season for most, and continued work season (since adults don't get a summer vacation) for the rest of us, but it'll pick up once people start freeing up here and there. Just know that I care a bunch about this Storybook franchise and will likely write half of it myself if time allows. Start talking more here. Whenever you have a bunny, throw it here. Whenever you talk to someone else in the SB and have a joke idea, throw it here. If you need help with something, throw it here.

My inbox is always open if you'd rather not throw things in public. I know the feeling, so. Yeah.

With love and dignified comedic prowess,
Ty
-Shinji Moon

40 Reviews

Tue May 12, 2015 8:48 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Lumi Sooo, making our presence known here to make sure this goes on smoothly? 'Kay.

As I said I planned to post next and do the whole mission briefing thing until we teleport to D.C, but apparently @Auxiira planned some interaction between Teri and Evo (yesyesyesyesyes).
So I'm bein' a bit hesitant here. I... don't have a joke idea yet though, that'll come around.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 am
ScarlettFire says...

Just so you know, Lucas is still around if you want to include him in some interaction or something.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 13, 2015 10:02 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

The rough draft of Episode 2's plot:

For Team A's first mission, Will dispatches them to retrieve a dinosaur bone he 'borrowed' from the universe of Jurassic Park and buried in the Grand Canyon. On the scene, the gang is ambushed by a super-powered futuristic film crew whose main goal is to make movies a reality. Meanwhile, on campus, Dyre and Dove bond over wielding forbidden powers at The Academy. Spinacia and Mocchi get recruited for the School's New Boot Camp (Camp Stark) training model. Much like a military. Led by General Bri.

Product placement includes Honda and Pizza Hut.

There are obviously characters not plotted for yet - mostly because the members of The School Board have trouble getting inside their heads right now. It's not that we didn't try - it's that we didn't like what we came up with. Discuss.
-Shinji Moon

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 pm
Auxiira says...

Asdfghjkl sorry it's a little short, I've been having a major brain flub. Tell me if stuff isn't right and I'll change it. *runs and hides from her study sheets*
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind