z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 24, 2015 3:39 am
StupidSoup says...

please let it be out soon ;3; I have nothing to do.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 am
Robusto says...

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. My schedule was incredibly busy. But I will now post my Zulu post!

24 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 3:45 pm
Robusto says...

And just to make sure everyone sees I did post...
@Tortwag, @TheSilverFox, @AstralHunter, @Verser, @15253, @Charizard821, @Buggiedude...
I posted.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm
Charizard821 says...

Don't worry, @Robusto. I read your post yesterday. Nice one!

Oh, and I'll tag Buggie for you: @Buggiedude2340

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sun May 24, 2015 3:53 pm
Ventomology says...

Char and Robusto: I did read your posts. No need to fret.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 24, 2015 4:25 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto I read everything a few hours ago 'right after getting up); but I didn't comment yet because I wanted to work first.

I'll be commentin' this evening (my time), 'cause both posts were pretty good.
@Charizard821 I especially liked yours, but I'll get back to why later.

...And now that Yveltal's in Lone Ranger mode I reeeeeeeeeaally wanna talk to him. But that'll come later...
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun May 24, 2015 6:33 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Verser, all of the information concerning the prequel can be viewed on the first page of this DT. Just scroll down until you see my first three consecutive posts. (The reason why I posted on the first page is so that anyone can view it with ease and don't have to search for the page.)

@15253, unfortunately, the prequel will only be created after this SB has reached completion. However, the SB Crew creates an Official Storybook each month, so why don't you join one of those?

@Tortwag, I'm afraid you'll have to get in line. Yveltal was originally Gabriel's nemesis, so you can be sure that they will interact in due time. (Besides, you have Hoopa to interact with Twinkiel. ;))

PS: I haven't read either Robusto or Charizard's posts yet, so if you want to discuss it, please use spoilers.

Code: Select all
[spoiler]Your text comes here.[/spoiler]
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 6:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHubter hadn't realized that you hadn't read the posts yet, but rest assured, as I'm familiar with the spoiler code.

(oh don't worry, Hoopa comes first, and then I plan a possible early appearance of Thundurus. Yveltal can wait, so enjoy writing with him for now :)
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm
BrumalHunter says...

As soon as the appropriate opportunity presents itself, I shall, thank you. For now, though, I have enough writing material. (Still, have fun with Thundurus!)

@Charizard821, that was a great post! For a moment, I had thought you were attempting a Psyche Battle with Yveltal, but then I saw he had left. Nevertheless, his interaction with Articuno did reveal a side of him I had not expected, and I eagerly anticipate writing about future interactions with him. And also, thank you for giving me a proper subject for Jewels' post now. @Buggiedude2340, I may not know too many Star Wars quotes or references, but you can expect at least a few. ;)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Sun May 24, 2015 7:35 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Yes, I've already read the posts. As soon as I turned on my computer, I made sure to read both of the posts. I wasn't able to respond sooner because I was busy studying for one of my Finals, but I am now reasonably sure that I have studied enough to the point that I will be able to complete it with relative ease and achieve a high grade in the class. Then I'll only have 3 more to go. :D

Excellent job, you two! The posts were amazing!

Spoiler! :
I'm especially impressed by yours, @Charizard821. I didn't see that twist coming at all. I couldn't have imagined that Yveltal would, for the time being, turn against every principle established by the New Order so he could save Articuno. I was most surprised when Yveltal discussed what happened to him over time, particularly after the incident were he destroyed a town and Articuno wanted to have nothing more to do with him. It was sad when he described his eventual fall into anger and hatred, that culminated with his joining the NO, particularly because he was kind and friendly beforehand, before everything changed. Seeing him and Riley work together was fantastic, and I'm happy to see that they accomplished their goals and rescued Articuno. The fight with Dialga was something I didn't expect either, particularly when he was soundly defeated by the combined efforts of Articuno, Yveltal, and Riley. It was an excellent post, full of surprising and heartfelt moments, and I must agree with you - it is probably the finest, if not close to the finest, writing piece that I have seen you compose in the SB. And that's saying a lot, because the quality of each writing piece that you make is exceptional. Great job! :D

The post you created, @Robusto, is also wonderful. The comic effect you provided by Zulu's attraction to Cresselia worked exceptionally well with the rest of the post, and the psychic gem that Cresselia gave him was interesting, to say the least. She can now be able to communicate with him throughout a large portion of Terraria? I can see how that can come in handy. All in all, the post is impressive, and the way you communicated so much in so few words is remarkable. Well done! :D

That's about all I have to say. Have a good time, everyone!
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

293 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm
BrumalHunter says...

@Robusto, I just read your post, and while I was initially surprised to find it so short, I was grateful shortly thereafter; thank you for allowing me to write my post without having to adapt anything. However, the mention of this time gear charm" confused me. When exactly did Zulu get that, and what does it do?

PS: I think you added a battle theme at the end of your post...
— Paul the Apostle

24 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 7:59 pm
Robusto says...

@AstralHunter, the time gear charm was given to him by a mysterious robed figure back in Greatwood Jungle. He wears it on his neck now.
This is a word to all members of this SB. Memorize that song at the end of the Zulu post. It could mean the survival or death of a character much later on.

24 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 9:42 pm
Robusto says...

Alrighty @Tortwag, I think you're up next. Go hog wild.

40 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

Deeply sorry, I've been watching a movie after working, I really couldn't help it.
I am now officially in love with Singham, the Indian Chuck Norris.
No homo.
Expect a mention of this guy by Twinkiel at some point. Also expect Twinkiel to sing stuff in Hindi. Or the English translation of that. Dunno. Depends if I can adapt it. Either way, I'm going to enjoy myself for this next post.
Again.

@Robusto Am I now? Heheh. Perfect, 'cause I already started writin' the beginning. I'll try and get it by the end of the week.

@AstralHunter Dude, that charm was given to him by Grovyle (already revealed by Twinkiel, the Spoiler Buster), after the Battle of the Tribes in GReatwood Jungle.

@Charizard821
Spoiler! :
Dude, that post... THAT...POST... Shattered Part 1 was already pretty good, pacing-wise, but the twist of this one? I REALLY didn't see it coming. So let's react.
-Riley still emotionally affected, huh. Too bad. Also SLIGHTLY disappointed by the short mention of the bounty hunters/criminals, but then again good luck catchin' up to a speeding Riolu. Plus, the overall description was amazing.
-Mount Massive? As in, Mount Massive Asylum from freakin' Outlast? Because if so, YES, RILEY HAS GOOD REASONS TO BE SCARED.
-I like how he thinks "what to do?" AFTER reaching the place. See this is where you need Twinkiel by your side: he would've had the plan reading during the trip, not after it XD
-Niiiiiice, very nice build up on Yveltal's appearance. I like horrifying intros from enemies, and that one was enjoyable.
-SERIOUSLY, this is REALLY when you need Twinkiel, he would've slyly made his way out with a few words and eventually some swift paralysis, but um...
-That twist, man. I really didn't expect Yveltal's love to be THAT big. But then again Articuno IS graceful.
-Pffff. Clearly, Hoopa's not the one who tortured her. She wouldn't have been able to fly AT ALL if it was the case.
-Yaaaaaaay, escape time! Too bad there was no music for that part, but hey, at least you provided us with some Bowser music as Dialga fought with Yveltal. Sweet fight, too, by the way, even though my Competitive Self facepalmed at Yveltal using AIR SLASH on a part STEEL type TANK like Dialga. Like, really Yveltal? 'Tis just a breeze to that guy.
-oooooooooh, is Articuno fallin' in love with the guy? 'Cause that's also a very interesting twist.
-aaaaaaand Flurry destroys the magic of te moment. Well, thanks for giving ME an opportunity to me the lone ranger, now :D
Seriously man, great job.

@Robusto
Spoiler! :
Short but funny. I'm starting to get the feeling that Zulu is actually just as awkward as Twinkiel is, except that Twinkiel doesn't care and barely hides it.
-Yes, and now Zulu's got a cellphone :D Isn't that fancy, convenient and useful.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 pm
Charizard821 says...

I told you guys the twist was real! I have more coming, don't worry.

Thank you guys for the praise on that post. I spent hours on it. I'd like to particularly thank @TheSilverFox and @Tortwag for your wonderfully detailed reviews of it. I am just as eager to continue my work with Yveltal as you. Many of you have secondary characters you write with. Robocop has Bloodmoon, Hunter has Jewels, and I consider Yveltal a second character to me. Love is powerful, friends. I wouldn't put it past even Yveltal to go against the NO to rescue the one he's been after for years.

And Tort, interesting concept of Articuno beginning to fall for him. Perhaps you were right. Perhaps not. This is why I want to work with the characters so bad. This will be a love story - or perhaps the lack of one - for the ages!

When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt