z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:53 am
Robusto says...

@AstralHunter, @Tortwag, @TheSilverFox, @15253, @Verser, @Buggiedude2340, and @Charizard821.
Welcome, to the new DT

Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:04 am
Poopsie says...

yuy :D
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 am
Robusto says...

Had to take matters into my own hands in making this one.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:17 am
Charizard821 says...

Ah, the new DT. Feels clean. Oh yes... *breks out da pean buter and cals lamma* @Verser, @15253, wher wer wii? :P

@TheSilverFox, OOH! An Aegeas opportunity! This might be just the thing I need! To get away from Riley and maybe become inspired for the battle post! I'll keep that in mind, for sure. Also, it happens. It's not selfish. :)

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:04 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Hooray, my first post on the new DT! :D. And I have absolutely nothing to say. XD. Well, to prevent this post from being considered spamming (and because I need to talk to him),there's something I have to say to @AstralHunter.

Spoiler! :
Don't mind the question. I was going to ask you something, but decided on a course of action and changed my mind shortly after I asked you. Sorry about any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Yep, that's about it. Now it's time to write something. :D.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:41 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

(@Robusto Tiny typo: the name of Twinkiel's theme is actually Twinkle Time, not Twinkiel Time. Just sayin')
@TheSilverFox you could always talk about how much you don't wanna meet Hoopa now that you fully grasp how creepy he is... :twisted:
...Or at least how creepy I tried to make him be. Again, it was really hard NOT to make him talk like Twinkiel.

So yeah, New DT, so I though it would be appropriated to change Avatar now. Not to mention that it's a bit foreshadowing to an event that's going to happen to my dear Twinkiel. It saddens my heart that I even ever thought about doin' what I plan to do, but oh well.
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

299 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:55 pm
TheSilverFox says...

@Tortwag: Fine, okay, I agree with you. XD. If that's the normal day of Hoopa, I wouldn't want to go NEAR it. You did an excellent job making him so sadistic and evil, and that was one of the most interesting scenes I've ever read in a long time - certainly the most horrific of all the torture scenes I've read (Sorry, Poe, your Pit and the Pendulum was ominous, but ineffective. :P). O_O. How do you manage to poison, paralyze, and burn a Pokémon at the same time? I've got to learn that secret so I can guarantee my older brother never beats me in another Pokémon battle ever again. :twisted: (Yes, I know that you cannot inflict multiple status effects on one Pokémon in a main series game - the most you can do is confuse them and inflict another effect, and you won't believe how many times I've done that. Of course, excellent job on incorporating that twist - it made the scene all the more dramatic.) On the bright side, at least I don't want to kill him (like a certain someone who expressed ambitions to do so. You all know who I'm talking about. :P). Excellent job with your writing, and I look forward to seeing more of what you create. Yes, my character will still be fighting Hoopa at some point in the near future. That'd make for an epic fight.

Oh no, I see an Ampharos.....I also know about Mega Evolution....I also watched the anime....O_O. Yep, random train of thought here, but you managed to intimidate and terrify me. There are so many potential options of what could happen, and none of them are exactly positive. Goodness, I'm interested in seeing what path you take with your character.

Yeah, that's about it. You won't believe how little time it took for me to write this. Let's see...about 5-10 minutes. XD. I'm just showing off now, aren't I? :P

40 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:16 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox But this IS Hoopa's average day when he has someone to toy around with :D
...Now that I think about it I haven't read that much torture scenes. I've read one or two in Eona and the Necklace of the Gods (there was even a revenge torture in that amazin' novel, which was... Oh, enjoyable...), but... Yeah.
Glad you liked mine :D I had some good training.
*remembers detailed/typed dreams about killing people.* Yup. Good training indeed...
Oh and you can actually inflict double bad effects in the Pokemon Card game, that's a thing. But first off it's costy, and second it's REALLY hard to pull off, as you need an evolved EX pokemon that have the skill. It's freakin' worth it though.
(you DID listen to Perfect Form while the second torture was happening, right? 'Cause that song fits Hoopa a lot, imo)
And yes, thanks again, though I laughed harder at the first twist I've made (the dimensional arm ripping thing), because it comes from the same manga in which Fleedjio got his name :) The guy who does it even uses rings, too (accordingly named: "Wise Yuri")

(Yes, we do know, BUT I NEED HIM ALIVE, DARN IT. I NEED HOOPA ALIVE)
Well, you'll see my writing again, but this time Twinkiel's comin' back. I have to enjoy as many moments as I can with him before unleashing my first plan.

(profile/Tortwag/about <-- full image. Look at his expression and the way he stands.)
Nonononono, No Mega Evolution before a WHILE. I don't want Twinkiel to become that OP, he must struggle a lot first. But... I remember once saying to Astral that Twinkiel's insanity was only goin' to get worse.
... :) Just keep that in mind.
I'm happy that I terrified/intimidate you, but you're not Twinkiel's enemy, so you're fine. As for the path I'm goin' to take for my character... Ugh... I'm going to say a few key words because I like to keep people thinkin'. Read them if you wish (you won't find out until I tell you anyway, but if you get a good answer, I'll PM you):

Spoiler! :
-Veil
-Red (no, not blood, erase that thought from your mind :p)
-Ghost.

There. All three words are equally important, my personal favorite bein' Veil. I'm sure that if you actually knew what I was talkin' about, you'd find out instantly, but shhhhhhh. You won't :P

Pff. You like to be a show off from time to time, I hope you realize that XD And if it wasn't so late I'd gladly fight you in Chess right now, but it'll wait...
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:34 am
Robusto says...

Soundtrack updated. The songs for the three possible endings are now up. Not too happy with the song I chose for the worst ending. If anyone has something better, I'd love to hear it.

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:47 am
Poopsie says...

anyone mind if I do a filler? Good, I thought not >w<
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:11 am
Robusto says...

We need as many as possible until the Poison Arc is over.

299 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:05 am
TheSilverFox says...

@Robusto: Worst ending? What do you mean by worst ending? Is that an ending where we....lose? O_O. Yeah, you've managed to guarantee I'm going to be haunted by that prospect for the rest of the night. O_O

40 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:23 am
TinkerTwaggy says...

well another fillet's comin' then. I can't wait to write for Twinkiel again.
Also... Worst ending? ...huh. Anxiety aside, I actually really enjoyed your choice, but if you really need another one, I have several choices...
...that I will link once today's school day is over. 'cause yeah, in the bus leading to said school, now.

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:17 pm
Robusto says...

Pretty much everyone loses in the worst ending. Even the villain.

24 Reviews

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 pm
Robusto says...

In other news, we've almost beat out Lincoln Wood College Prep as the the #1 storybook in both views and posts.

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye