z

Young Writers Society

PMD: Seventeen Plates DT 2

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:13 pm
Robusto says...

And until then, I'll get some expansion done on Tempest's role in the story, as well as finishing up the Guardian's past. Prepare for Epics.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:02 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter That battle comment is coming Astral, don't worry. I've just been trying to organize myself lately, that's all. And good to hear that you're workin' on that post.

It's nice to see that people are havin' plans, 'cause I am as well! Though mine really can't happen as long as Astral don't post his, and I need to move to the next day if I want to get rid of Sully and Alek and finally post my training sessions with Twinkiel's group - 'cause that's not happenin' with them watching. Aslo, @Robusto? You're setting up the assassination attempt, right?

@Charizard821 Welcome back, Char :D Had been a while, glad to see you again. And don't worry @TheSilverFox, I haven't been active in the DT as well, so I can relate.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:09 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I met a friend in Showdown! We are going to remain in contact, which is great. Anyway, here is our battle - it was close. (I lost the previous three battles, but I didn't save their replays for obvious reasons. XD)

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-nu-258222474

PS: This is the last battle I'll post for Team Verity. Hereafter, I shall only post more by request, or once I created a new team.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

40 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:06 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@AstralHunter It... It links me to an empty room and the main page of the game... :/
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

293 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:38 pm
BrumalHunter says...

I'll fix the link tomorrow, if I can.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:49 am
StupidSoup says...

out of curiosity (and because I might start an SB on it) Does anyone here play Trove besides verser?
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 pm
Robusto says...

@Tortwag: Yes indeed. I'm almost done with that post in which Sully simply explains why she thinks Twinkiel needs to die.

40 Reviews

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:21 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Robusto ..."Oh yeah, I'm about to finish that post in which you'll have to read a plan that one of my character comes up with to kill yours. Nothin' to fret about!"

^ Pretty much how I see your message. Dude, that's scary. Then again I guess it's never pleasant to hear about someone who plots to murder you.

299 Reviews

Reviews: 299
Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:03 pm
TheSilverFox says...

Hmm...it appears I have an idea for a subplot.

...Well, I have nothing better to do. Might as well write it.

Of course, it's for the sole purpose of appealing to my being sadistic, so I'll enjoy every word of it. :twisted:
Last edited by TheSilverFox on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
a persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma per ciò che giammai di questo fondo
non tornò vivo alcun, s'i' odo il vero,
senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.

Inferno, Canto 27, l 61-66.

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:38 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@TheSilverFox You suddenly sound strikingly similar to me when I write my Hoopa posts.
And Twinkiel in general, lol.

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:42 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double posting for the sake of showing off a discovery and my excitment related to it! Oi, @Robusto!

"Did you know the Mystery Dungeons had a creator? His name was Zero, and like the Legendaries, he possessed immense power." <--- Is that your hint?! Zero?! Like the Isle Zero?! It's like the original Mystery Dungeon and the concept of it that created the other ones?! What?! What does that mean?! What does have to do with the current story?! We'll have the chance to meet Zero, right?! Does he has disciples?! Yes?! No?! Maybe?! Do the Guardians KNOW about this Zero guy since they were placed there with a Mystery Dungeon protecting them and the Plates?! Does Palkia appointed Zero as the designer of the Dungeons?! Do the Legendaries KNOW about Zero?! Will we meet him in the Prequel?!

I'm not sorry at all for all of these questions, your fault for getting me thrilled >: (
Last edited by TinkerTwaggy on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

293 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:25 pm
BrumalHunter says...

O_o

I read that a month or so ago, but I didn't see the significance...
— Paul the Apostle

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:43 pm
StupidSoup says...

Rawr .o.

Im here to tell you that zero is not a number .O.

Is that your secrets Robustozz >O>

(I don't know what to do :D)
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:45 pm
Poopsie says...

oh, so zero isn't a small blonde child with bad catchphrase and a spooky lazer sword.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 Reviews

Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:05 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

C'mon guys, put yourself in the Mystery Dungeon context! It's clear that most of you didn't play PMD2 enough, or at all, but anyone who's tackled the Isle Zero - East, West, South or North - and talked to NPC Teams to get some lore around the place would've got it. It's required to unlock Isle Zero in the first place.

@Verser I wouldn't exactly call THAT Zero a "small blond child" :O He's actually taller than X (and about his height in the Zero series).
And... Meh, I dunno, some of the things he says aren't that bad. Especially in the Zero series. If we put away the infamous "What am I fighting for?!" line, that is.

The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay