z

Young Writers Society

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:45 pm
Omni says...

Welcome! Let's talk about the Storybook.

First, I want everyone to know that if you don't know much about the show, I will try my hardest to help you out. Mostly everything you need to know about the show are the characters.

Secondly, the plot. I have a pretty detailed overarching plot that depends on the characters you create. So, I want to know who you're playing and we can start from there.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm
Omni says...

I'm thinking of either Suyin or Kya for creating my character. @Lumi @Avalon I'm not huge on making the character profiles since I'm sure you guys know your characters, but for others who might not know it as much, make sure to get them in once you decide on a character.

Have you guys picked a character yet? I think there's a good chance that someone's going to pick Bolin ;)

Also, one last question: Skype group or stay with the DT? I've seen more discussion and communication with Skype, but either or I'm fine with.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'm kind of considering dropping out since I thought this was an original story and not one involving characters from the actual show. I would have been in if this was, but since it's not I'm likely dropping out.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm
Omni says...

I thought I made it clear by putting a list of the playable characters. Are you dropping out, yes or no? I didn't get a clear answer in your post.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:02 am
KingLucifer says...

Yes
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:15 am
SkyeWalker says...

OH! I wold love to do this, but I'm busy with another SB, sorta. This is an awesome idea though, and I LOVE THE SHOW. SO MUCH. XD

Do you think it's possible to do 2 SBs at once? O.o
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:38 am
Omni says...

Of course! I do it all the time :D

sass levels loading

[he/him]

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:56 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Dibs on Bolin forever.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Omni says...

@Lumi @Craz @Iggy @Zhia @StellaThomas

We now have our cast if Iggy is still interested and it's time for you to choose your character from the list I've picked. If you want a character that's not on the list, talk to me! Otherwise, we'll start talking lore.

For the sake of Iggy/Craz, I would like you to explain your character's personality and certain quotes from the show that show their personality the best so the people who haven't known the characters all the way can actually understand them until they watch the show. hint hint

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 pm
StellaThomas says...

Lin Beifong pls.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:33 pm
Iggy says...

I've only seen season one of Korra. I don't know who's who. So yeah, Omni >_> you might wanna give my spot to someone else.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 pm
Omni says...

@Iggy don't worry, Craz hasn't seen any of LoK yet

The only reason why I still have you on here is because we're having troubles finding others to join! I can totally give your spot to someone else, but if you're interested in even trying to join, then give me a heads up and you'll be more than welcome to join :P

sass levels loading

[he/him]

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:44 pm
Lumi says...

Not particularly sure what to do for a profile for Bolin since he's already a character that is not my creation. Besides, everyone knows him - and whatnot.

Also, it'd be nice if you had an overview of the main cast focused instead of a general list of all the characters ever to appear in Korra. Just a heads-up.

Finally, you should warn the unsuspecting of spoilers. I didn't think of it when I first read the intro post, but if someone hasn't seen the finale, they're in for a rude spoil-blast.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:03 am
Craz says...

I'm catching up on the show right now, and since I'm the only one that hasn't seen all of it yet, then there's no need to do the profiles. I can do a quick wiki search of the characters if I need to until I've finished watching.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:53 am
Iggy says...

Maybe if @birkhoff would stop being a butt and binge the rest of Avatar (he hasn't seen it yet; I'm rewatching for funz) with me, we could move on to Korra.

>.> yeah, this was a spoiler for me, when I read the opening post, lol. Nbd, tumblr spoiled stuff for me as well, so eh. But I'll wait until I'm caught up before I think about joining.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl