NicoleBri says...

I can't wait to start this! (:
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 am
AlmondEyes says...

Slow down girl. We need a few more people. Advertise everywhere and help get more people to join.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:21 am
NicoleBri says...

Lol @AlmondEyes I know but I am happy.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:25 am
KingLucifer says...

Okay, as much as I love the interaction between everyone. Do not go chatting in this treat, I rather not have to read four or five pages of meaningless chatter when I get home.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 pm
Craz says...

So, I kinda thought that there should be some sort of instant communication between all of the supernatural creatures in town. Like, for instance, there could be a role for a telepathic physic that projects important information (i.e. the murder of the girl, a meeting involving the big honchos in town, etc) to all of the supernaturals within the area, then send the thought to another physic who would in turn do the same. This could be done with the multiple physics projecting the thought or just one really powerful telepathic, or however you guys want to do it. A group text message would cause some intrigue if the messages were found by an average person, so I think this would be effective and supernatural-y. What do you guys think?

Also, Avalon, how do the werewolves communicate with each other when they're in their wolf forms? And how large are they?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:49 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@Craz I don't know how do most wolves communicate in real life? and they're generally no bigger than normal wolves. The only exception to this is the Descendant of the Original in which there is a bit more height involved due to dominate genes. Also depending on who takes the Descendant he'll either be real good friends with your character or really bad enemies.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:54 pm
Craz says...

Okay, thanks. People have a lot of different takes on werewolves, so I had to make sure. ^^
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:40 pm
KingLucifer says...

Well with headcounts made, I only got one request, I would like one to ask people to show my SB to people who might be interested. I would like at least one more person before kicking this thing off.

@AlmondEyes, I don't know if you realized it or not, but you haven't given your character a name yet, until you do I can't approve of her.

43 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:28 am
AlmondEyes says...

Oh. I thought I had. I'll get right on it.Done @Avalon

*Coughs and casually tags people who might be interested* @ShadowVyper, @Iggy, @Tenyo, @Shiney, @CaylleenTheElf, @Teddybear22, @thelostone >.>

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:55 am
KingLucifer says...

Three things

First, I completely forgot about History for the profile so I would like everyone to fix that with there profiles.

Second: I have my profile posted as of this post.

Third: Come Monday, if we haven't gotten anyone new for the storybook I will begin allowing everyone to make a second character.

50 Reviews

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:47 am
KingLucifer says...

Second characters are now allowed.

43 Reviews

Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:30 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Aw.Why not? Also, when are we starting? after we get a few more people in? @KingLucifer
Last edited by AlmondEyes on Wed May 13, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

43 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2015 5:15 pm
AlmondEyes says...

What happened here you guys?

Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White